Chapter 3: New Unknowns

.
.
.
.

It's so dark .... So quiet .... Where am I? What was going on? Nothing was there, opening my eyes seeing emptiness ... nothing but Void. as if Drowning and drifting away into the deep darkness.

Do You wish to live?

What was that?

I heard something ... a voice that spoke to me in this emptiness before I suddenly felt a pull snapped back as I opened my eyes widely getting up on my back as I stared down at myself, my legs covered in a blanket? Looking at my arms, my myself was all just in a weird confusion of what ... What's going on?

[Y/N] POV

Looking around I see I was in an empty room, one with a wall covered in doors. Looking around I tried to get up, yet it was hardly as if my legs weren't working as I pulled away the blanket and saw a thing on my feet. Taking it off and looking at it but my eyes were still so blurry from the light on the roof shining down I just threw it away and tried to walk.

[Y/N]: *GRhhHk* Fuck sakes. *trying to walk properly.*

Taking my time slowly I was able to get myself on steady foot and when I did my next thing on my mind was just partially trying to find an answer but without much need to I did find someone that screamed in fear causing me to turn around looking at a ... Nurse? Was I in a hospital?

[Y/N]: U-Um Miss w-what's wrong?

She soon started running away which caused me to panic a bit and confused.

[Y/N]: W-Wait! Hey! W-Where are you going?

Leaving me all off on my own I soon tried to follow but was slow, taking my time unstably walking at first but like a kid learning step rather fastly i was able to soon walk all fine before walking out the door into the open corridors. Looking around confirming it was definitely a hospital that I was in before seeing Eye to eye with a Doctor. The Nurse next to him as they both and others stared at me in shock .... That might likely be that I'm naked because I didn't have anything, did I? I should've gotten clothes, this is embarrassing as fuck.

Doctor: Call the Wardens on last night's case and get a bunch of specialists here now, this .. this is an unnatural event.

What's going on?

.

.

2022, June 17 (Piltover&Zaun): Piltover International Finest Medical Centre. (PIFMC)

//A Long List of Test and Checks//

Doctor: T-This ... THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! *looking at a Clipboard*

Doctor 2: His body and blood flow isn't clogged, and all health after death? Not to mention his body isn't suffering from Physical trauma and can move fine.

Nurse: *whispering* H-how is this possible?

I'm just as shocked as you are ... So, giving me both time and info of why I was here ... I was supposedly dead? ... I died last night, when going out to find Buddy. My mind, mixed with thoughts of everything but the most in mind is how was it i am alive now? And ...that voice? Who was he?

Doctor 2: Have the reports and Notifications to authority given? This isn't some common anomaly happening here.

[Y/N]: H-Hey doctor .... Do you guys know what's going on?

They looked at me as I looked from where they had me sitting down for them to do those tests. The looks they gave and the stared give a vibe of staring at something out of the world, and new to them.