Chapter 6: The 'NEW' comers

[Y/N] POV

[Y/N]: Yone?

I stared shocked quietly at him as he did me. Even when people around me No words were uttered when all stood quiet and still. Silence would be broken when i Saw Buddy barking seeing him being held by a lady with a spiky ponytail both close near Yone who was in the medical bed.

[Y/N]: Y-You're alright? *a bit worried Getting close to him*

I gave him a shoulder pat as He still not a word as the place was still all quiet but Off a bit of the side I would hear whispers.

???: H-His him *whispered*

Not paying much attention to them though, as I was still worried about Yone, who after long awaited silence would talk with a bit of tears, getting me a bit worried.

Yone: .... Y-Your ... Alive ...

Feeling him squeeze my hand Tightly as if trying to crush it abit as I just stayed silent on him.

Yone: .... You're a Piece of shit you know that?

[Y/N]: Eh?

Yone: *looking up* Im so unglad your stupid fucking face is alive.

He said while A smile on his face before giving me a Punch to the guts, a rather hard one from the guy that's in a hospital bed. I grunted from so before crouching a bit to a gasp of one of the ladies around him before looking as he stared at me rather pissily.

[Y/N]: I-I can explain alright?

He still didn't utter a word but grabbed something that was on the desk being a sanitizer? Cleaning his hand ... still a Germ freak as always, but the moment he cleaned his hand he again punched me.

[Y/N]: Ouch H-Hey what th fuck?

Yone: You Don't fucking know do you piece of shit. You Fucking Ill fucking retard.

[Y/N]: Oi, Says the guy in a fucking hospital bed whom almost died.

Yone: Oh yea, How the fuck you know Huh?

[Y/N]: Idk cause you're in a Hospital bed?!

The both of us continued a bit of banter before Stopping. Just a quiet mouth zip shut, it was after a Few Secs though when Finally did a Snicker come.

[Y/N]: *Snicker* Aren't you all happy to see me?

Yone: Heh, You ... *Sniff* You have no idea Shit head.

[Y/N]: Hah ... Sorry Man ... I had to do what I did.

Yone: You can Sorry me once i Beat you up fucker. *clean his hand before punching him again*

Seems this is gonna go on for a while.

.

.

(Piltover&Zaun): Airship Station

.

.

Stepping off the ship before placing down 'him' in the luggage inside. Giving a Big breath in before an Exhale.

???: Ahhhhhhhh~ ... fresh Airs, so much to Keep soothing in desire. This truly is the land of Dreams.

'Or a land of wimps and weaklings'

What a Nuisance you are now, says the person in the box as I gave him a kick.

'I hear what you say, I see what you do. Kick me again just know I'll kill you'