1 | ᴇɪғғᴇʟ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

The commotion of cameras and lighting being moved around Mi-Rae Lim sounded normal. The daily buzz of energy on set like an endless song in her head.

Beside her, a group of makeup artists polished her face with makeup brushes, blending out their masterpiece.

When her look was done, she got up from her chair and made her way to the clothing rack where the assistant handed her a zip-up hoodie.

"Everyone ready to go?! The cars are waiting!" The photographer yelled out to his employees and they all nodded back eagerly.

"Miss Lim, this way." The assistant led Mi-Rae out to the cars as she slipped the jacket over her Dior top.

Over the years, she had learnt to simply stay quiet and be directed. It was much easier for everyone that way.

The limousine was sleek and black and cold as she slid inside it, flashes from cameras filling the surroundings.

The door closed as the car started and the streets of Paris sped past the tinted windows.

"When you arrive, you have four outfits to choose from, Miss Lim. They recommend the black maxi dress but it's up to you." The assistant read from her small iPad and Mi-Rae nodded.

The car halted to a stop at the Eiffel Tower and she climbed out of the car, facing yet another set of flashing cameras and inquisitive reporters.

"This way, Miss Lim." A photographer yelled and she turned to her right and smiled at the man.

Hurrying up the designated steps with a security detail and her assistant on her trail, she made it to the elevator and took it to the top.

The photoshoot didn't take very long, and she wore the black dress as requested.

The photos turned out decent, or atleast that's what her photographer told her as she wasn't allowed to see them herself.

"You have an online meeting with Mr Han to discuss the contract Miss Lim, but the rest of your schedule only consists of your dinner at five o'clock."

With an inhale of fresh French air, the scent of pastries and fossil fuels combining in a mixture of strange scents that filled the air.

The young star thought for a moment before turning to her assistant.

"Alright, Hwa Young, leave me to my solitude please. I'd like to explore the tower before I have to go back to the hotel." Mi-Rae instructed.

Her assistant nodded before turning to the rest of the crew.

"YOU HEARD HER! GET THIS PLACE PACKED UP QUICKLY!"

It didn't take them long to pack up, only around twenty minutes which Mi-Rae spent gazing out across the Paris cityscape.

Her solitude filled her with bliss as she left her stardom behind for a few moments, a La Ville de Paris brochure in one hand while the other balanced her against the railing.

Sunglasses on her head, she brushed a strand of dark brown hair from her face, the wind whipping it slightly.

She was sure she looked nothing short of a famous model, and just by looking to her left at the crowd that had formed to take photos of her her suspicions were confirmed.

A small sigh filled with unnerve and claustrophobia left her lips, which was strange considering there was nothing but open air beside her.

Her fans had always made her feel trapped, even when they didn't mean to.

She had gotten used to it over the time she had spent gaining them constantly. However, it still freaked her out.

"아가씨들 나 찍을 거면 그쪽에 서라."
(Ladies if you want to take a picture of me, stand that side)

A deep voice spoke, and Mi-Rae whipped her head round to face him.

"진심으로 그들이 당신을 이해한다고 생각하시나요? 그들 대부분은 프랑스인이다."
(Do you honestly think they understand you? Most of them are French.)

She rolled her eyes at the boy until his eyes met hers and a smirk formed on his face.

He was good-looking, tall with mysterious eyes and dark brown hair.

"Mi-Rae Lim. You worked with my mother in 'The Devils Daughter'." The boy said and suddenly Mi-Rae, though having never met him before, knew exactly who was stood before her.

"Min Ho." She said, recalling his name and tasting it on her lips, "I did, yes. What brings you to la ville de l'amour."

"Sight-seeing, like this one." He nodded back and she smiled.

"Yes the sights from the Eiffel Tower are very b-"

"I didn't mean the Eiffel Tower." He answered and she took a few moments to track back his words.

"How clever." She scoffed, turning back away from him to lean on the railing.

"I know I'm clever. What brings you here then?" Min Ho asked.

"Business." She took out her phone and opened her Instagram which displayed a photo of her shaking hands with Mr Han, CEO of Han Hotels. "My business deal has me on a photoshoot tour of all the locations for the new Hotels. I have two cities left."

"Ah, I see. And what about school? Or do you get by on your looks?"

She scowled at him before answering, "No. My last city is Seoul. I'm staying with the Han family, Yuri Han more specifically and attending school there."

"Yuri... I know her. She goes to K.I.S.S with me." Min Ho stated proudly.

"You attend K.I.S.S?" Mi-Rae gasped, clasping her hands over her mouth.

"Yes it's one of the top schools in Korea. I wouldn't settle for anything less. Why?"

Mi-Rae thought on whether or not to tell Min Ho that his school was soon going to be her school.

"I will be attending K.I.S.S." Mi-Rae told him and he blinked a few times, as though he didn't understand English.

"Well, I shall see you there then, Miss Lim. However, don't think our little social interaction means something more. Girls tend to think we're dating if I just talk to them." He sighed happily, though the sentence was supposed to be negative.

"Oh? Nooo I really thought we were going to get married one day." She spat sarcastically, making him groan, which in turn made her giggle.

"I have a call to answer back at my hotel, goodbye, Min Ho." Mi-Rae waved her hand and turned on her heel.

As she descended the steps, completely out of his view she let out a sigh and stumbled slightly.

What a weirdo. Funny, handsome, smart... but definitely a weirdo. Gosh this moment is the time when he'd say something unbelievably appalling like: "Eiffel for you." She huffed to herself as she checked her heels and continued down the steps.

A friendly face, that'll make things so much easier.