5 | ᴍᴀᴇᴅɪsᴇᴜɴ ᴍɪʟʟᴇᴏ

"Mi-Rae, Yuri!" A voice called as she stopped mid-way through a sentence about the behind the scenes of The Devil's Daughter.

She nodded her apologies to Min Ho and Q and hurried her way over to the owner of the voice, Principal Jina Lim.

"Madison Miller, this is my daughter, Yuri." Jina smiled, waving her hands slowly between a ginger-haired girl and her own daughter.

"안녕." The girl smiled, shaking Yuri's hand.
(Hi)

"And though you probably don't need an introduction is M-"

"Mi-Rae Lim! Oh-em-gee you're like my inspo for living. I can't go a day without watching your Get Ready With Me's on TikTok!" Madison beamed, reminding the actress of the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland.

"Oh- Thankyou." Mi-Rae laughed half-heartedly, not sure whether to feel touched or over-whelmed with how many people knew her before she even said her name.

"Like Principal Lim said, I'm Maediseun Milleo."

Mi-Rae had to hold in her laughter, and she could hear Yuri turn hers into a skilled cough.

In Korea, the language usually dropped names. So instead of saying, "안녕하세요 올리비아."
                                             (Hi, Olivia)
You would say: "안녕, Olivia."
                              (Hi, Olivia)

Madison had clearly been raised in a non-Korean-speaking country, so she had just learnt everything from tutors or an app.

In fact, Mi-Rae had been learning Spanish off of a site called Duolingo, but some videos she's seen about it had postponed her lessons.

Partially because they were traumatizing, and partially because it was too complicated.

'They broke their streaks; so I broke their legs' Still echoed in her mind.

"Mi-Rae? You zoned out, dear." It was Jina talking as Mi-Rae shook her head to snap out of her trance and smiled.

"Lovely to meet you, Madison." The young star nodded before excusing herself and strutting back over to the guys.

However, they had now been joined by a Katherine Song-Covey who seemed even more determined than when she came in.

"Fellow American, Heart of Gold?" Was the end of the sentence Mi-Rae caught as she halted her feet to a stop beside Min-Ho.

"Guilty as charged. I feel like we should hug right now. Should we hug?" Q asked excitedly as he smiled at his fellow American.

"Maybe later, I need to find Dae." Kitty rushed out, looking around a bit before turning her attention back to the three students.

"So you're the pen pal." Min Ho asked before he scoffed slightly.

A small smirk crept up on Mi-Rae's face at the analogy but she quickly covered it with her signature smile.

"If he's Q... then you must be Min Ho..." Kitty replied, scanning him up and down. From the top of his head which held dark brown hair and a dashing face, to his expensive outfit and shoes, it didn't take long for Kitty to grimace, "Of course you are."

Mi-Rae burst out laughing at the tone in her voice and all heads snapped to her.

With a cough of embarrassment she mumbled, "Sorry."

Kitty shook her head and repeated, "Where's Dae?"

The three of them shrugged as the American girl whipped her head around frantically, searching for the love of her life that had crushed her heart.

She gasped loudly and then ran off, leaving the trio of students to blink after her.

"She's-"

"Extra." Mi-Rae finished, nodding her head of curls.

Min Ho nodded along with her as they sparked up a conversation regarding Lulu, a pop star that Mi-Rae had worked with previously, and a love interest of Min Ho's.

Q joined in occasionally when certain TV shows were brought up or they mentioned a type of makeup.

He reminded Mi-Rae of a middle-aged dog.

Energetic enough to be playful, but all the while fairly down-to-earth.

When Min Ho was half-way through his sentence about his skincare routine, a crash echoed through the hall, diverting all gaze to the incident.

Cupcakes splattered all over the floor and all over a helpless Kitty.

Min Ho started laughing amongst a few other students while Mi-Rae scowled at him.

She ran over as fast as her heels would take her and tried to help the poor American girl to her feet, but her help was refused and Kitty left the hall in tears.

Mi-Rae snapped her head toward Dae and gave him a look of disapproval.

Little did the young star know, that one look would avert so many issues for Katherine Song Covey, and that one look would spark a war.

A war where the students were forced to take sides.

A few minutes after, Mi-Rae felt her phone ding in her pocket.

Her's wasn't the only one, it was Min Ho and Q as well, alongside a few girls that stood next to them. When they all checked their phones, it displayed a message, one singular message.

It read:

'Oh fuck

'Oh fuck... I've started a feud. And why have me and Kitty now got a ship name?!'

Mi-Rae stared down at her phone for a few more seconds before she slowly raised her head, her mouth open.

Her eyes met those of all the other pupils as they debated whether or not to be Team Kitty-Rae.

"Well... this got heated-"

/| A/n: Filler Chapter! Let me remind you that ghost reading isn't cool guys! Comment on as many chapters as you can. Thank you so much for 100 reads! Let's keep going! |\