2 | sᴇᴏᴜʟ

Mi-Rae's week in Barcelona had flown by and sooner than expected, she was sat in first class, on a plane back to her home country of South Korea.

The last photoshoot, the last signature on a contract and the last week of being homeschooled.

She had insisted against a private jet or anything luxurious for that matter, but her agent had told her to compromise and atleast fly first class.

With an annoyed sigh, she agreed and there she was, staring out of the window at an empty blue sky whilst reclined in a white arm chair.

"승객 여러분, 우리는 대한민국 서울에 도착할 예정입니다. 즐거운 비행이 되셨기를 바랍니다."

"Dear passengers, we will soon arrive in Seoul, South Korea. I hope you had a nice flight."

Mi-Rae looked up at the seatbelt warning which had now been turned on.

She clicked it in and put her books and phone away.

The landing was smooth, and for a moment she heard coach clapping at the Pilot's smooth runway descent.

That was until one of the other first class passengers deemed it unbearable and the staff closed all the adjoining doors.

She made her way through baggage claim, security and gateway/passport security before arriving at the main entrance of the airport.

There, standing beside a shiny black car, was a chauffeur holding up a card reading: "Mi-Rae Lim. Han Hotel Corporation."

Her bags had been taken off her by her assistant and taken straight to her place of residence.

"Thankyou." She mumbled as the chauffeur opened the door to the car and she climbed inside.

The familiar flash of cameras that surrounded the car only ruined any hope she had of this trip being different to all those others.

As the car journeyed around Seoul, she thought about everything she'd left behind here.

She wondered what her god-awful parents were up to, she wondered how her old middle-school friends were doing.

It seemed as though everyone and everything had changed from years ago and the only person who hadn't was her.

"We are about three minutes from Mr Han's penthouse, Miss Lim." The chauffeur stated and she nodded her acknowledgement.

He seemed a nice enough man, shy but nice.

Or perhaps that was just his "work personality".

She'd worked with many celebrities and rising stars, and she realized that many of them put on faces while they were seeing fans and networking whilst they were completely different in real life.

Mi-Rae Lim knew how hard it was to be accepted whilst still maintaining your original personality, but she had tried her best.

Her work personality was much more timid than her true self. Her work personality also seemed so calm, as if her idea of a night out was  face masks and tteokbokki.

In reality, that was nothing like her idea of a night out.

"We've arrived, Miss Lim." Announced the chauffeur as he pulled into the designated penthouse garage.

The block of apartments was luxurious on its own, so her idea of the penthouse made her two vacation homes in Beverly Hills sound like common townhouses.

Mr Han owned the famous chain of hotels named: "Han Hotel Corporation". They were built for royalty, even though South Korea hadn't had nobility since 1948.

Mi-Rae Lim had been signed for a photo shoot tour to promote their newest hotels, and the whole process had been so long-winded that she was able to start filming and finish filming a K-Drama in the time it took to get the contracts agreed.

She remembered her parents arguing so fiercely over who should get the money, Mi-Rae had told them she would keep the money and she hadn't heard from them since.

No video calls, no nothing.

She was right about her suspicions of the penthouse, when the elevator doors beeped open, she stepped into an apartment designed by the best, for the best.

Mi-Rae felt money and wealth everywhere.

Her bags were already there and Mr Han was waiting by them.

"Mi-Rae! So lovely to see you again. The tours are going great, you are doing a wonderful job." He smiled brightly at her.

Work Personality.

"This is my daughter, Yuri." The girl looked a similar age to her, which made this feel slightly more comfortable.

Yuri stepped forward, she was very pretty and seemed excited to be in Mi-Rae's presence.

"I've seen just about all of the movies you've been in, and I've been to all of your talk shows." Yuri smiled excitedly and shook Mi-Rae's hand.

The K-Drama Actress nodded at the girl and turned her attention to the woman stood a step behind Mr Han.

"And my wife, Jina Lim. You share the same last name so she was practically buzzing all week about finally meeting you."

Is it just me or does his personality scream fake? Mi-Rae internally hit herself for thinking so badly of someone who was willing to house her for a few days.

She shook Jina's hand before she was shown to her room.

It was nice, a sage green colour with white wall trims, high ceilings and an intricate glass chandelier.

It reminded her of the Han Hotel rooms, which would make sense considering whose home this was.

Her assistant arrived a few minutes later to discuss her schedule with her for the rest of the day, but starting tomorrow, she attended K.I.S.S. Away from her assistant, away from her career and away from the contract.

Mi-Rae was allowed two hours of jet lag sleep considering that Seoul was 8 hours ahead of Barcelona.

When she awoke, she brushed her hair and put on her suit jacket and skirt to finish the final signatures on the contracts.

Mr Han was in his office surrounded by a few trusted business colleagues as she scrawled her name on the final Photoshoot contract.

Here's to my last day as Mi-Rae Lim the K-Drama Star and Model, and to the start of my days as Mi-Rae, student at K.I.S.S and your normal typical 16-year-old.

S and your normal typical 16-year-old