𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐥𝐨 2

"What do you want?" he asks defiantly, although he does not feel intimidated by the small young man with radiant orange hair. 

"He-hello." The nerves melted the little man, and that was notable; his body was shaking slightly, his gaze was focused on the ground, and of course, his stuttering.

"Hello." he responds curtly.

"Do you... do you want?"

"What?"

"Do you know what a setter is?"

"What?"

...

Shiratorizawa was a big school, too big. With funds similar to those of a forest and a building equal to that of a prestigious American academy. So much elegance in its design made him uncomfortable; it was very likely that he would be kicked out if he took another step and legally set foot on the floor of the institution.

The "mission" was dangerous, and the idiot didn't even pretend to be a student wearing a fake or stolen uniform. Now that he thought about it, it would have been easy to smash some kid's face and steal his uniform, but his anxiety blocked that thought. He waited at the door until he received a message on his phone. He couldn't even open it and saw how a uniformed boy approached with his hand raised.

"Oi, oi!" the figure shouted.

When the boy's figure got closer he was able to recognize him. A smile formed on his face and he showed his canine teeth in it.

"Hagiwara! How long time!" He offered his hand and they shook hands in greeting. "Where is the back door? I never found it."

The one with blue eyes sighed .

"I knew this was going to happen to you, that's why I told the teachers and the principal that you were my visitor. " He kept his eyes open during his explanation. When he opened them, he noticed the look of doubt on the raven man's face. "The visitors are friends or family, but they only come on weekends. "It took me a lot to convince them, I had to be a bootlicker all these months in case an opportunity like that came my way."

"Ah." he murmured understandingly.

"Now come on, I'll take you to my room. I hid the package under a board. "he whispered the last thing in his ear.

With that said, Akazawa followed him like a baby duck following its mother, following his every step behind him. If it were another occasion, I would go to his side, but at this moment I didn't want to be seen too much, so "hiding" behind him in a very discreet way was the best option. They passed through the hallways of the academy, and luckily for them, there was no one there, which was incoherent at first but was a relief.

"And how was your first day? "Are you missing again, ruffian?" he asks mischievously, thinking it would be the usual "yes."

"No, this time I went," he declared. "I met a couple of idiots and they got me into a volleyball club."

"Karasuno is shit at volleyball, there's a reason they call them "The Fallen Crows." He expressed with some displeasure, making a face with that feeling. He had a talk with his academy's volleyball team, and they all had the same opinion: Karasuno was shit. The opinions were so negative that Akazawa even felt sorry for enrolling there. "It's a shame to go to that high school, you should change, their education isn't even good." 

""I don't give a shit, I just want to finish high school and try to be a volleyball player."

"Volleyball player? You play well, but... that high school won't get you anywhere. The people here are good at playing, but you would kill yourself if you saw the daily tests they give us to see if we pay attention or not in class."

""I'll play volleyball and that's it, I'll go to another school if I can't advance in this one, or I'll give up my studies."

"You're capable of doing it, anyway, we're already in the dormitory hallway." She put her hand on the door handle, but before opening it she turned to look at him. "Keep quiet, otherwise another student is going to see us and say something. "I already fixed everything, but I don't want minor problems."

"And what the hell do I care? Let them listen to me, I don't care."

Hagiwara sighed uneasily and exhausted at the same time. He couldn't stop a son of a bitch enough to yell in a school full of strangers during recess.

Walking through the hallways, they heard noises coming from other rooms. Some stronger than others; They were screams, other sounds were simple music, and the least noticeable were short conversations heard through a few open doors. 

Already in the corresponding room, Sanzo looked carefully at the place. It was very organized, with abundant white and light blue colors that made him uncomfortable. "Too much perfection" perhaps, or maybe it was the fact that he thought that his friend spent the whole week locked up there without being able to leave until the weekend.

"Who is your roomate?"

"Shirabu, a boy from the volleyball club." He spoke as he finished arranging the sheets on his bed. Then he sat on it and waited until Akazawa imitated his movement. "I don't care, that boy is too correct and he is so stupid that "He doesn't realize that Semi Eita hates him."

A knock on the door made Hagiwara roll his eyes.

"Speaking of the King of Rome... Hello, Shirabu! "How did you do on your English test?"

"(What a fake guy.)" Akazawa thought as he saw a man smaller than him enter the room. Something he couldn't help but notice was his rarely cut bangs, it was really eye-catching.

"It could have been worse..." answered the young man as he sat on the bed and rummaged through the furniture in search of some books.

"Worse? Did you get a 99?" Akazawa joked to ease some of the tension.

"56..."

"Wow... well not so bad." Hagiwara spoke. " Whatever, don't tell anyone I brought this idiot, they'll be jealous of my rights" he pointed out to Akazawa shamelessly.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything." he said calmly and disinterestedly, so relaxed that Akazawa stopped to think about the incredible voice he had. "Excuse me, is your name...?"

"Just tell me Akaza."

"No one calls you Akaza, you stuck-up idiot!"