Chapter 7

we reached 100 views, doooouu

<♡>

❝OOHHHH!❞ Hinata, Tanaka and Nishinoya shouted .

❝Nice catch, Akazawa-san!❞ Daichi touched the ball with his forearms and lifted it.

Kageyama touched it and raised it for Hinata, he finished it and Aoba Johsai's wall blocked it.

❝Shit!❞ Hinata cursed as she looked with eyes burning with fury at the one who had blocked him: the turnip head.

❝Well done, Kindaichi!❞

❝Don't worry, Hinata!❞

❝You, number 13 and you, number 10.❞ Oikawa shamelessly pointed at the two named on the other side of the net. ❝They are stubborn but they play like dogs, what a combination. ❞

❝CATCH ME I'LL KILL HIM!❞ Akazawa lunged across the net, climbing like a cat up a tree.

❝Akazawa-san, no!❞ Hinata stopped the older man by holding his legs, trying to push him down.

...

❝My apologies.❞ Takeda apologized nervously, Ukai didn't even say a word. ❝We didn't think it would end like this, I apologize again.❞ Without anything else to say, he bowed at a perfect 90°.

❝Oikawa-san!❞ Kageyama was quick to apologize to his ex-senpai. On his way he crossed paths with the entire opposing team.

Aoba Joshai's people looked at him with hatred, as if he had been to blame for the entire disastrous match.

❝It's okay, Tobio-chan.❞ Oikawa's nose was bleeding, his fingers were putting pressure on that area of his body so that the trickle of blood would stop flowing. 

❝Excuse them, Oikawa-san! They are idiots from birth!❞

Akazawa heard Tobio's words. He immediately took offense and jumped to defend himself against the accusation.

❝That motherfucker picked a fight with me!❞

❝Calm down now, porcupine head!❞

Those from karasuno entered the bus, except for a raven-haired, red-haired man. And no, it wasn't Kageyama, it was the idiot protagonist with addiction problems.

❝Next time you should hit or something, Hinata.❞ He advised.❝You shouldn't stand by and do nothing! You should support me!❞

❝Yes, yes, I know... I love you very much, Akazawa-san, but fighting is...❞

❝ARE YOU AFRAID?!❞

❝D-don't shout it!❞

While they were talking, the bus was leaving.

❝WAIT NOW WHAT ARE WE DOING?!❞
❝I have an idea.❞

...

After begging the Aoba Johsai coach on their knees, they managed to convince him to take them to their school on the Seijo bus. It was an uncomfortable trip, Akazawa and Hinata sat in the back surrounded by Iwaizumi and Oikawa .

...

One day later...

Shoyo was riding his bike at night, thinking about all the events that were happening. He never thought that playing volleyball would bring him so many twists in life, since his forearms touched that colorful ball, since he begged his mother crying to sign him up for volleyball because at his school the club didn't even have three members... Wow. memories. It was six in the morning, the sun had not yet risen and Shoyo was still wandering the streets. Among those dark roads he recognized Akazawa in a square next to another boy who, covered in darkness, could not distinguish him.

❝Akazawa-san?❞ Without thinking twice, he approached the duo even though he wasn't sure if it was them.

❝Oh, Hinata.❞

❝Who is he?❞

❝A friend of mine.❞

Friends, when were you? They got along well, but Akazawa's sadistic spark didn't allow them to get to know each other better. Shoyo's distrust was always present, he never felt comfortable with the jet, but perhaps deep in his heart they could be friends. But Friends? Did Akazawa know what that was? Hinata compared him to Kageyama; a being without friends but with shadows that kept him company. Hinata took the shadow place and did what she should, accompanying him at every moment. At every lunch he was there, listening to what he said, in every class, at every practice, in every corner. It was always there, and he never knew why.  

Akazawa was attractive, so much so that it made him nauseous. His stomach turned when he saw him, but in a sick way. Was that friendship? He doesn't know it, his cheeks turn red when he feels Akazawa's soft breathing, when his red lips open and close letting out the sweet melody of his voice.

Hinata's head was filled with unanswered questions.

In the awkward silence, Hagiwara spoke again.

❝So... this friend of yours is called Hinata.❞ He didn't want the atmosphere to get more tense, so he smiled kindly even though his smile seemed forced.

❝Yes, his name is Hinata Shoyo.❞ He completed his name while holding him by both arms and putting him in front of Hagiwara. ❝As you see, it's not like us, but we could start with small steps.❞

❝What do you mean?❞ Hagiwara looked at him suspiciously. He knew Akazawa very well and knew that those words did not mean anything good.

❝I mean start with something small like... mmmh...Have you smoked yet, Hinata?❞