𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

Practice with Seijo

Takeda ran nervously through the halls of Karasuno. He had a very important announcement to make and he couldn't wait another second without saying it. After passing a few students and entering the wrong rooms, he finally found the gym. The team practiced normally, shouting about volleyball and others about fighting. Among those fights were Tanaka and Akazawa, both fighting over a ball. 

❝Guys!❞ He shouted as he entered the door. Everyone immediately turned to look at him, even Tanaka was distracted and Akazawa snatched the ball from him. ❝We will have a practice match against Aoba Johsai!❞ 

❝WHAT?!❞ Several people shouted at the same time, including Ukai.

❝Aoba Johsai?!❞ Kageyama shouted accompanied by Hinata.

❝Why so much fear?❞ Akazawa asked curiously, as he took a few steps forward to face Takeda.

❝It's just that for years no one has accepted us practice matches.❞ Takeda admitted while touching the back of his head with shame. "The problem is that..." his brown gaze fixed on Sugawara.

❝Why are you looking at me like that?❞ the named person commented with notable discomfort.

❝ They have a condition. kageyama-kun must play as point guard during the match.❞

....

Aoba Johsai—Institute 

❝I'm sorry, Tanaka-san!❞ Shoyo was bowing a thousand times a second, seeking the bald man's forgiveness for having vomited all over his jacket.

Everything on the trip had been complicated, Shoyo felt so nervous that he ended up vomiting all over the bus. Even Akazawa felt nauseous at the sight of him, but he restrained himself and ended up kicking him off the bus when they arrived.

❝I already told you it's okay, Hinata.❞ He nervously responded to her pleas.

❝Aoba Johsai is big, but not as big as Karasuno.❞ Noya commented looking at the large institute.

❝Noya-senpai, are you blind?❞ Hinata said without any filter. Nishinoya returned a glare, but then calmed down as he remembered that it was his kohai.

❝Calm down, dwarfs.❞ Akazawa appeared behind Hinata out of nowhere, just touching her orange hair as if it were a dog.

❝Ugh... I have to go to the bathroom.❞ Hinata grabbed her stomach and started to shake. His eyes were white and his face pale. Akazawa immediately stopped touching him and walked away in case the vomit appeared.

❝That hinata...❞ Kageyama rolled up the sleeves of his jacket and clenched his fists. Just when he was about to lunge at the redhead, Sugawara stopped him. ❝I'll give you good reasons to be scared!❞

❝Kageyama, don't be an idiot!❞ Sugawara tightened his grip, Kageyama was about to kick him to free himself. ❝Tanaka, help me!❞

Aoba Johsai— Institute
Behind the Third Gym

❝About those from Karasuno coming today...❞ Kindaichi caught Yahaba's attention. ❝Do you think he comes too?❞

❝Do you mean Kageyama?❞ Yahaba grabbed the back of his neck. ❝I don't know, maybe. Those Ravens have been good in the past, but... I don't think that guy will be a problem to play with.❞

❝He is no good at playing in teams, he is very egocentric.❞ Kindaichi said, remembering the old days, when no one could hit the King's balls.
He is no good at playing in teams, he is very egocentric.❞ Kindaichi said, remembering the old days, when no one could hit the King's balls.

❝Anyway, the only thing I've heard about Karasuno is that they have a beautiful manager.❞ He changed the subject very quickly, Yahaba had memories of seeing that manager so appreciated. ❝There is a guy with a cruel look in his eyes, a completely idiotic guy.❞

Tanaka stopped walking abruptly. 

❝And there is another one like it, he looks like a punk. They say that he has fought and broken legs, literally.❞

Akazawa stopped dead.

At that moment, the crows turned around and faced the charlatans face to face. Akazawa's look was terrifying, but Tanaka's smile was even more gloomy.

❝We'll chew you up and spit you out, bastards.❞ Tanaka's voice sounded serious, and his face frozen in a cruel sneer didn't help him look friendly either.

Confused and terrified looks turned to him. Tanaka shamelessly faced them.

❝Yes, you.❞ He took a few steps forward, Akazawa followed him threateningly. ❝Say what they said about us, now. ❞

The atmosphere was tense, faces horrified and on the other hand faces as hard as iron. Akazawa was one of the last, surrounded by an aura of abnormal fury. 

❝Hey, porcupine head! What are you doing?!❞ Tanaka realized that the porcupine head was getting too close to the Seijo duo.

❝I'm going to beat their heads to pieces.❞

❝No, wait!❞ Kageyama rushed to grab his arm, stopping his plans on the spot. ❝We are not looking for problems, leave them. ❞

Kindaichi let out an arrogant laugh.

❝I would like to see what dictatorship you subject them to.❞

Kageyama was silent for a moment, so short but slow as they left the place. He responded at the last second.

❝Sure.❞