Chapter 4 ~next level~

Let's do this
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
Malenia's POV

It's the day of monsterphilia and I'm currently getting food with mother when I ran into someone

"Oh Syr, what are you doing here don't you have work?"

Syr "oh Malenia, no mamma Mia let me have the day off to come but it seems I forgot my purse"

"Is that so well you can come with me and my goddess if you want and I'll pay for whatever you need"

Syr "oh really that's very generous of you"

The ground stats to shake

Syr "what was that"

"I don't know but I don't like it Athena can you watch over Syr till I get back?

Athena "of course dear"

*attaches sword to hand and runs off* AN- yeah I probably should explain but basically here Malenia can detach her sword and put it in a sheath on her back for safe keeping since having a blade attached to you at all times could be dangerous even if carful and I only just came up with this so sorry-

Syr (what was that about and why did Athena call her dear? Should I ask?) "Athena? Why did you call Malenia dear?"

Athena (crap think of something...I got it) "I do that with every one my dear"

Syr "oh" (that's weird)

Athena (I think she bought it)

Meanwhile with Malenia

I had been running around and noticed that some of the monsters had escaped from the festival

*Runs up killing a few while saving people* "is everyone alright? does anyone know what happened?"

Random person "no miss they came out of nowhere"

(Is someone behind this but who) "get to safety I'll take care of things from here"

The people *runs*

*sees a white gorilla like creature that seems to be chasing some one near or in diedules street* (crap someone might be in trouble but there are so many monsters in the way) *kills a few while running towards the large monster*

??? *sees Malenia* (oh how interesting I didn't know that Athenas daughter was here I must gain her for myself perhaps after I get the boy with a transparent aura)

*fells that someone is staring at her and looks around* (what's this feeling? There is no one in sight is it lady Fraya? she always gave me creeps the way she tends to stare at me and mom. Ugh I can't be worried about it right now I need to focus on the task at hand) *keep running and killing monsters on the way*

All the sudden another large monster gets in the way almost like it was planned from the start

*hears yelling* (crap wasn't that bell? He must be in trouble but I can't get any where with this overgrown lizard in the way)

beast *roars loudly then attempts to attack*

*gets out of the way in the nick of time*

beast *goes to grab Malenia and has some success*

(No you don't) *cuts the hand and fingers with a flurry of slashes forcing the beast to drop her*

Beast *attacks sending debris and dust everywhere*

*gets hit by debris and starts to bleed* "is that all you got stupid reptile"

Beast *swings claws hitting Malenia in a blind spot causing lots of damage to her body*