Chapter 7 ~the middle floors~

Let's begin and sorry this is a little later then I planed but I needed a little break then I got distracted with playing Dark Souls and it led to this but anyways enjoy
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
Malenia's POV

Its been a couple of days since bell has leveled up and we're currently celebrating in the tavern

Lilly "little rookie is that really what they call you?"

Bell "yeah what do you think?"

Lilly "let's see honestly... totally lame"

Bell "yeah right? I mean she did say it's better than it could of been but..."

Syr "actually I think I like little rookie"

Ryun "congratulations on leveling up great work"

Syr "so you go right ahead and drink to your heart's content tonight is your night wooh!

Ryun "wooh"

?? "That must be the guy

Old guy "double timed his way to level two I here and that girl with red hair supposedly did it in just a couple weeks of being an adventurer"

Bell "Um are those people talking about me and Malenia?"

Lilly "yeah that sort of stuff happens when adventurers get famous"

Syr *places glass down by bell and sits next to him* "you should just try to take it as a compliment ok? Now bottoms up you guys"

Bell "sure"

Ryun *siting by me and Lilly*

Lilly "wait aren't you two supposed to be working?"

Ryun "Momma Mia said you can feel free to order as much as you like and she told us to come sit with you I think she wants you to spend more money"

Bell "* laughs lightly* alright then"

All "cheers!"

Ryun "I have a question did I hear that you and miss aurd are planning to go down to the middle floors of the dungeon some time soon?"

Bell "uh yeah we'll be playing it by ear for the most part"

Ryun "is that so I hope you won't think me rude for saying this but you two have no business down there anything below thirteen's to much"

"She's right bell even I'm not allowed down there by myself and you understand at least some of what I can do"

Lilly "are you trying to tell me you don't think master bell and I are tough enough for the middle floors?"

Ryun "that's not what I'm saying at all but there nothing like the upper floors you'll see more monsters there and they'll be stronger look it's not that you're not good enough but you will not be able to do it yourself you must join a party first"

Bell "I see what your saying but it's hard to find people you can depend on"

"Well tell you what I'll join the party but I suggest that you find at least one other person to balance things out"

Bell "thanks Malenia"

??? "*laughs stands up and walks towards our table* haven trouble makin' some friends are ya little fella?"

Bell "huh"

??? "If you wanna join up with our party we've got plenty of space for you on the team we're a bunch of level twos we like to hit the middle floors"