Chapter 5 ~new title new friend~

Let's get started (edited)
———————————————————————————————————————————————————
Malenia's POV

Athena had left to some sort of party where gods vote on titles meaning my title could be official or I could get a whole new one either way I don't care I'm currently walking into the tower of babble to talk to Hephaestus about getting armor that can protect from overwhelming force or damage so I don't have to worry mother again

*walks towards the elevator but sees some people*(wait isn't that bell and Aina?) *walks towards them* "hello bell and miss Aina"

Aina "oh hello Malenia how are you"

Bell *stunned because she's wearing a more natural almost formal clothes that are a little revealing*

*blushes from embarrassment of his staring * "I-I'm quite well thanks say why are you two here?"

Aina "well we are here to get mr.Cronel some new armor"

"I see"

Bell "w-what about you miss Malenia"

"Oh right I'm here to speak with Hephaestus over some...personal issues, that are for her ears only"

Aina "how did you manage to get an appointment and so quickly"

"Well when your goddess is the sister of Hephaestus I can gain certain privileges"

Aina "how interesting well since we're all heading up why don't we go together?"

"Sure"

All 3 *walks into the elevator and press a button*

"Say Eina? Is it normal for people to have a title before you level up and then have it made official or is it different" AN-yeah I found out that I've been spelling her name wrong at that this is how it's spelled-

Eina "well no I think you weren't the first person have one so early why do you ask"

"Well I leveled up during the Monsterphilia incident and I've been wondering if it would change or not although maybe they'll give me two titles do you think that's possible?"

Eina "what you leveled up! You've only been adventurering for three and a half weeks!"

Bell *jaw drops*

"Is that not normal?"

Eina "no the fastest anyone leveled up took one year and that was Ais the average is two years! *deep breaths* But to answer you earlier question it may be possible to keep a old title or have two titles with your situation but that's just speculation"

"Oh well that is interesting"

The door opens and they all walk through

Eina "bell you may find stuff in here that you like that may just be in your price range"

*looks around and finds a belt that can hold potions and throwing weapons* (Hmm this might be useful) *bumps something while grabbing the belt* "hmm" (what's in there?) *gets it down and looks inside* (looks like some throwing weapons)
*Sees a small crossbow sitting in the bottom and gets an idea* (maybe some range could help me fix some issues and I should probably purchase a dagger if I'm planning on going deeper into the dungeon I never know if my sword will be to big if I end up in an enclosed area) *grabs a dagger she likes and her items to the counter* "I'd like to get these please"

Cashier "alright that will be 300,000 valis"

*pays then leave to talk to Hephaestus*

When she arrives