Chapter 3

Looking down all he could see was large paws with sharp claws coming out of them, a whine comes from his throat as he scans the area, a cliffside, trying to remember what had happened. Footsteps catch his attention as he turns around to see the smaller blond of the ninja team walking towards him.

"How are you feeling?" Lloyd asks and smiles as he gets a rumble like noise in return. The green ninja comes and stands next to the large earth dragon, who lowers his head to look at the blond. "Kai's worried" Lloyd mumbles and a whine comes from the dragon. 

"Just tell him, you where going to" Lloyd huffs out as the dragon grumbles. " You trust him, Cole." The hybrid's hand comes out to pet the scales on the dragon's side, which makes him growl.

"The two of us can't keep them off your tail forever." Cole turns to look away as his claws dig into the ground to keep him in place on his perch, slowly sitting down and wrapping his tail around his legs, he lets out a rumble. "Good" Lloyd replies with a small smile. "I'm going to rest, you should too." With that the green ninja turns and walks towards the bounty which is a good distance away.

Letting out another grumble, Cole spreads his wings feeling the draft of the wind catch them, then huffs as he folds his wings against his sides and turns picking up the small pile of clothing that's beside him and he bolts off on paws, until the sun rises. 

______

Hey all.

Sorry for a short chapter, just want to get used to writing again, but I want to focus on this fic and also write another one.

Thanks for reading 

~Winters