Chapter 4

Cole sits and watches as Kai walks around the room talking to Nya about something that Cole had blocked out, leaning back in his seat, he turns to see Zane cooking which makes him huff, knowing that it was supposed to be Cole's turn, but he isn't trusted to touch the stove as he burns everything he touches.

A rough shove catches the Earth ninja's attention, which makes him turn to see the green ninja standing behind him with a slight glare and tail swishing behind him in a menacing away.  Cole glares back at him as he gets up and follows the green ninja quietly, to not draw attention to himself. 

Lloyd leads him to a back room which is used as a storage room, once the green ninja leans against the wooden wall, Cole lets out a hum to tell him to start to speak. 

"Those hunters that you had told me about, have been sniffing around the city, mostly at the arcade" Lloyd mumbles quietly, but just loud enough for Cole to hear and he nods, knowing that the arcade is where him and Jay spend time together. "We will need to be careful."

Lloyd tilts his head and lets out a curious noise, which makes Cole frown. "I'll need to distract Jay, which can be easy, Kai might be harder" Cole nods to himself which makes Lloyd nod as well "what will you do?"

"I'll break something that Jay will fix and I'll just tell Kai that he should go and catch up with Skylar more" Cole mumbles which makes Lloyd smile and he looks at Cole "that will be easy for you to break something" Lloyd replies, with a chuckle, which makes Cole huff.

Cole rolls his eyes and he turns and leaves, while thinking to himself, heading towards where Jay keeps his inventions, he scans the area and his eyes stops at a small robot that he had made, walking over to it, he leans down as he tilts his head and he grabs the exposed wires and easily rips them out and hides them so Jay won't find him.

"I'm sorry little guy" Cole mumbles then walks out of the room to see Kai getting ready to leave, which makes Cole walks over to him and he smiles. "I think you should see Skylar after getting the shopping" He smiles as he kisses Kai's cheek, which makes Kai look at him with a confused look. "Okay?"

Once Kai leaves. Cole walks over to a small area, which Lloyd had hidden the information that he needs about the hunters, the earth ninja looks at the piece of paper with loads of scribbles in green crayon. Looking over the information Cole hums as he makes a mental note of it for later.

---- 

That's all for now. Sorry for the short chapters, Art uni is getting chaotic for now.

~ Winters.