Chapter Four

Caliban: Did she leave?

Eliana: Yes. Now we can find the spell to have Sabrina get off my back before she asks me again to help.

Caliban: Doesn't she know about the hex?

Eliana: No, well not first but they did tell her about it.

Caliban: Why should we help her with the hex in the first place?

Eliana: We need a plan.

Caliban: I remember the last time you had a plan, my love.

Eliana: Yes, well that was 100 years ago. I hope you will do it. It's time Caliban!

Caliban: Fine. But if I get hurt, I'll won't be as friendly as I am to you.

Eliana: Did you know that I met Sabrina when she 10 years old?

Caliban: So, that's why you were always disappearing all the time.

Eliana: Lucifer was still the king and my father hated me. He didn't care what I did.

Caliban: Sounds reasonable. I thought you didn't meet her until 6 months ago?

Eliana: Technically yes and no.

Caliban: Explain, my darling!

Eliana: I've been keeping an eye on Sabrina. I knew one of these days Sabrina would meet me. I also knew that the threat of Lucifer Morningstar go away eventually and let's just say that the rightful ruler of Hell would show their face and keep us all peaceful.

Eliana: Lucifer was always a pain in my ass. It hasn't changed and Sabrina did a great job. It's remarkable of how she managed to trap the devil in a warlock's body.

Eliana: I felt bad for Nicolas Scratch.

Caliban: Why's that my love? He's just a basic warlock, nothing's special about him.

Eliana: He's cute!

Caliban: Careful, my love! For a second, I thought you were gonna leave me for a stupid warlock!

~ Eliana smirks playfully~

Eliana: I would never Amica mea. You know my sins are with you.

Caliban: They're never leaving my reach.

Eliana: Did you know that Sabrina was the only witch to be baptized?

*Caliban looks at his queen with a confused look*

Caliban: Is that possible?

Eliana: Yes. It also depends on the witch's family as well.

Caliban: That's interesting. Sabrina is the only one?

Eliana: Yes. I think so?

Caliban: You seem unsure Amor.

Eliana: It's unheard of, Amica Mea. I don't know how Diana pulled it off but she did. I always liked Diana.

Caliban: Sabrina's mother? You met her?

Eliana: Yes! She was a lovely woman. Sabrina gets her features from her mother.

Caliban: Mmnn, sure.

*Eliana gives him a glare. Caliban drops his smirk and clears his throat.*

Caliban: Sabrina definitely gets her looks from her mother.

Eliana: Much better. Thank you.