Chapter five

-MICHAEL-
WHY THE HELL DID I WINK AT HIM! Well, what was I supposed to do, he was staring at me, it wasn't like I meant to do it, it was just out of impulse. But winking at him? Seriously Michael, just stop. Since we're at it, just go ahead and stop breathing all together. It'll save you the trouble of living your screwed up life.
I sigh and look over at Luke. He was staring out of the window, completely zoned out. So I took it as an opportunity to attempt to draw him. I'll admit, I'm a pretty good drawer, I'd never tell anyone I could draw, it's the same with speaking, apart from my mum, no one knows I can speak, let alone draw. I'm rather good at keeping secrets, and you have no idea the amount of secrets I have, some are mine, some are not, but I'd never tell anyone anything about anyone.
I rummage through my pencil case and take out my art pencil, I open my art book and quickly check to see if Luke is still zoned out. I start drawing the outline of his facial structure and by the time the class has ended, I have myself a sketch of the one and only Luke Hemmings. I sigh contently by my work, before I put everything back in my bag and wave a hand in front of Luke's face, to bring him out of his deep trance.
He jumps back and blinks a few times to readjust to the lighting in the now nearly empty classroom. He sees that it's just me and he laughs awkwardly before mouthing a 'sorry.' I shrug and pat him on the shoulder before I grab my bag and get up, i wait for Luke as he packs his stuff away and then we walk out of the classroom and head to our next lesson, math. Yay...