𝟎𝟑 - 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐝𝐞

"I'm sorry"

"Karma.." I half face him, I lost it. I lost my temper once again. It wasn't suppose to be this way. I let her get to me. I really tried. I did.

"ne (N/N), we're totally a match made in hell don't you think?" Karma says in a teasing tone smiling at me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that Karma, I don't know, I just lost it, I promise I didn't mean for it to get this far." I gathered my courage to fully face him and to look at him in the eyes,  Hues of gold. I've never realized how beautiful his eyes were.

"Oh trust me you should've done more, they won't be leaving us alone anytime soon, babe" Karma 'assures' me.

"Us?" Since when was he in this mess?

"Of course, now that you're mine it's quite obvious that I'm not letting anything bad happen to you." Karma laughs at my confusion and just grabs my hand to leave school.

I didn't even bring my stuff, I guess I could ask Shuu to just drop it off my house.

"To where?" I ask Karma, with his hand still holding onto mine dragging me to who knows where.

"Arcade, it's good to cool off for a bit before you go home, love."

"Whats with the nicknames, babe." Emphasizing the word babe, laughing at the random call signs that he's been calling me ever since we started this relationship. But I still chose to go along with his flow. I actually don't mind him calling me these, I think it's cute.

Inside the train, I felt like there were eyes drilling my back. The stares felt really uncomfortable, deciding to pay no mind.
I've done more than enough violence today.

"Babe, don't you think I should spoon out their eyeballs for staring at you." Karma spoke loud enough for the guys staring at me to hear. The way Karma said those made them quickly look away, cowering in fear.

I guess that's all it took.

"Don't you also think it's more than enough that they know I'm yours? You're already gripping my waist quite tight." I laugh at the way he menacingly stares at the guys looking our way.

" I laugh at the way he menacingly stares at the guys looking our way