𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐄𝐱!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 | [𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭]

╭──────────.★..─╮
𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭
𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐄𝐱!𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
╰─..★.──────────╯

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐩𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐬: You and Karma have broke up due to a couple of misunderstandings (Mainly rooted from him feeling betrayed by his old teacher). Which was also the time he got transferred to E-class. Then one day you see him waiting for you outside the building wanting you back.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: None!

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Unedited!

It was just your usual daily routine

It was just your usual daily routine. Get up, go to school, study, head home, sleep. Not expecting anything different from today,

I just finished all of my classes. Today is boring, and being in A-class requires constant effort to perform well.

I sighed as I finished packing up all of my belongings. A few of my classmates have already left the room.

'I guess I should head home as well.'

I grabbed my bag and headed out of the room, pausing when I reached the building entrance. It's raining, lucky me I brought an umbrella today. Feeling relieved, I take out my out my umbrella carefully trying not to step on any puddles.

While enjoying the cool breeze, I notice a familiar figure leaning against the wall near the gates.

From all the years I've known him, I'm sure that's Karma.

But, what exactly was he doing here?
I thought he was placed in E-class after many misconducts.

Not wanting to think about him, I just shrug him off, trying to act casual, once I reached the gates, hoping we wouldn't notice me.
As much as I tried to play it off, Karma still noticed me.

"Princess, took you long enough, c'mon I'll walk you home."  Karma casually says, immediately grabbing my bag to carry it for me, as well as the umbrella.

What's happening? Why is he acting so casual? Didn't we break it off.

"Karma?" I asked looking at him confused.

"Yes princess?" He looks back at me, those mercury eyes I used to get lost in. I shake my head trying to get rid of those thoughts, we broke it off, stop it (Y/N).

"What's wrong? Missed me?" Karma teases.

"Why are you doing this?" I pulled his arm, stopping him from walking.

"What do you mean princess? I always walk you home? As your loving future husband obviously I wouldn't want anything to happen to my girl." Karma once again says it so casually, making me even more confused and slightly irritated, what is he trying to do? What is he gonna get out of doing this.