Chapter 2- I like teasing her

DESMOND'S POV

Ako si Harley Desmond Cruz, 25 years old and a young professor.  It's been two since I became a Professor here. Na asigned ako dito upanv hanapin at hulihin yung dating membro ng mercenary organization. The villain who killed a lot of people in Seria few years ago at bigla na lamang siyang naglaho na parang bula pagkatapos niyang imasacre  yung mga yung isang buong baranggay. Pero dalwang taon na akong nandito at hindi ko parin siya mahanap. May mga pinaghihinalaan ako ngunit hindi sapat ang aking ebidensiya kaya naman kinakailangan ko pang mag matiyag.

Habang nagmamaneho ako ay may biglang tumawag sa akin ngunit hindi ko ito sinagot dahil nagmamaneho ako at labag sa batas ang paggamit ng cellphone habang nagdridrive.

Pinagtitinginan nan ako ng mgababaeng estudyante pagbaba ko pa lamang ng kotse. Habang ako ay tumutungo sa aking opisina ay napansin kong may pinapanood ang mga estudiyante dito. Dedeadmahin ko na sana ngunit may tumawag nanaman sa akin. Tinignan kung sino nanaman at ito ay ang aming Dean.

"Hello Dean?"

"Desmond, did you watched the viral video? It's live recording and just ended few minutes ago. The video was deleted right away fortunately some of our students save it" he said. So dahil diyan kaya pala abala yung mga students?

"I haven't watched it yet" sagot ko. I'm not lying naman eh. Nagvibrate ang phone ko at tinignan ko ito. He really sent it to me.

"Watch it, she's a student here and she's your student for the entire morning. Try to know her reasonings so we'll decide either to punish her or give her a reward." He said and ended the call. Actually, he's my uncle in my Mom's side but we're not close.

When I got in my office I quickly watcvidel-video... Eh? Again? She's viral again? That girl is quite famous huh. It maybe already two years now but I do remember that face very well. I'm sure it was her pero medyo gumand lang siya unlike two years ago na akala mo katapusan na ng mundo.

I watched the video and I can say that she's really amazing. But it's still wrong to meddle on something like that when you're just a student. She might succeed this time but how about the other people who wants to copy her. She did good and bad thing in the same time. I'll asked her reasonings later like Uncle said, I hope she won't disappoint me. She really handled the whole situation well and even gained the crowd support. Amusing.

She's my student sa Biochemistry and Biostatistics which is covered the half day everyday. Kaya naman makikita ko yung mukha niya araw araw sa loob ng limang buwan. Being a teacher is boring enough but it's more boring to see a same faces everyday for a long time.

Sinandya kong magpalate sa klase upang hindi malate uung bida ngayon.

"Good morning class, let's check the attendance"  I said and started calling them one by one. Where's the heck is RJ here? She mentioned in the video that her name is RJ but there's no- oh..

"Ruth Jercy Tuazon"  I called her and she raised her hand. Ow? RJ stands for Ruth Jersey, she just gave her nickname because she wants to be a mysterous identity? Hmm fishy.

"Stand up" I said and she did as I said.  She looks pretty, yeah she's the prettiest here. She's almost 5'10 height and she's had a sexg body proportion. But why she's looking at me as if I'm her mortal enemy or something? Anyway, let's see what you have.

I asked her multiple questions regarding of the incident earlier. I like how she talked, her confidence, tone and guts are pretty amazing. But I don't like how she looked at me kase tingin palang niya parang pinagbabantaan na ako.

"Let's start the discussion" I said and started the discussion.

It's biochemistry in the first period and biostatistics next period. What a long hours..