Chapter 4: Class 1-A / Seek Nothing, Find Nothing (Part 1)

POV: Third Person: Ochita

"Are you ready, Ochita?"

Ochita turned around to face Shota, with his yellow sleeping bag slumped over his shoulder.

"Oh, uh... yeah," Ochita nodded, zipping up her rucksack close as she stood up, "Can I ask again? Why do I need to put these gym uniforms in my rucksack?"

"It's for the students," Shota replied, walking to the door and sliding it open, "Let's go, we're wasting time."

"Yes, sir..." Ochita replied, 'Can't they just have given it to them beforehand...?' She thought.

As the two made their way to the Class 1-A classroom, Ochita reached into her pocket to pull out a skull mask.

"You're going to wear that?" Shota noticed as Ochita looked at the mask.

"My senior said that the fewer people who know my face, the less those who are close to me will get hurt," Ochita replied, putting on the skull mask. There was a hole where she pulled out her hair that was tied into a ponytail, "I'll take my chances."

"Suit yourself."

"Young Sora, is that you?"

Ochita stopped in her tracks as she turned back. She saw a skinny blonde man, standing in front of a door that led to a teacher's lounge.

"All Might! it's been a while," Ochita waved at him as she walked toward him. Shota didn't stop as he continued walking to the classroom.

"How have you been?" Toshinori asked, "Is your brother well? How about your father?"

"My brother is... Busy as always," Ochita answered, "I can say the same for Dad since he's the General of the GAC and all that."

Toshinori smiled, "You've grown into a fine soldier, Young Sora."

"Although, it's still not enough..." Ochita replied, clenching her fist, "I still need to do better so I can catch up to him."

"Who? Riley–! I mean, G-Ghost-san...?" Toshinori stuttered.

Ochita then spoke once again, "I meant my brother. Wait... Toshinori-san, are you still scared of Simon?" She asked, remembering their first impressions.

"Umm..." Toshinori's voice trailed off, "H-Hey! You have to go and catch up to Aizawa-kun, he's left you."

Ochita didn't see the Erasure Hero around her as she realized Shota went on without her, "Oh... shit. Uhh, it was nice to meet you again, Toshinori-san! I'll be going now!"

Ochita jogged her way to Class 1-A's classroom to catch up to Shota.

'That mask still scares me...' Toshinori thought.

ーーーーー

Ochita eventually makes it to the hallway and sees the Class 1-A room at the end of the corridor her eyes catch Shota's silhouette who is on the floor with his sleeping bag on. The sergeant slowed down into a walk as Shota stood up and took off the sleeping bag he was wearing.

"Okay, it took you all eight seconds to be quiet," Ochita heard Shota say as he continued, "Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough."

The students inside looked at him, some to Ochita but she didn't mind. She recognized all the faces inside as she identified them one by one.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa," Shota introduced himself to the class, "Nice to meet you."

"Homeroom teacher?!" The green-haired boy, Izuku Midoriya, questioned.