Chapter 8: Anti-Quirk vs Anti-Symbol Of Peace

POV: Third Person: Ochita

Ochita landed back on the ground and she got Eraser Head back on his feet.

"Can you move, sensei?" Ochita asked.

"Yeah..." Shota nodded.

The Nomu creature got back up, unscathed. The mech Ziko was in drove back up a bit.

"What is this? Looks like we have a secret boss fight in our hands..." The villain leader mumbled. "If you've made it this far, then I'd have to warn you... This guy is the Anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered 'Nomu'."

"Anti-Symbol of Peace, huh?" A loudspeaker spoke on the mech and replied. "Well, let's see what weapon wins against one another."

"This Anti-Quirk Mech, against your bioengineered Anti-Symbol of Peace!"

"Cocky little brat..." The villain said, thrusting his hand forward, "Go, Nomu."

With unyielding speed, the Nomu ran towards the Anti-Quirk AODI Mech and thrusted his fist toward it as the mech did the same with its GRIP.

The two fists, metal and flesh, collided against one another as a shockwave occurred.

'Looks like Ziko has that Nomu creature busy...' Ochita thought, looking at her surroundings, 'Midoriya, Asui, and Mineta are in the water. There might still be Black Hand forces around...'

"Sensei, let's leave this to Ziko," Ochita told Shota, "I don't think we have the power to face that thing."

Eraser Head nodded, "Get all the students back to the entrance."

POV: Third Person: Ziko

'The Gravitational Remote Influence Projector, GRIP for short...'

Another fist collided with the Nomu together with the GRIP device.

'I can only do as much to manipulate the gravity of a vehicle, person, and more.' Ziko thought, using the controls to move the mech out of the way from an attack. 'Together with its Force Pulse attacks, this mech can still pack a punch but still...'

'Without any extra weapons in this mech, I have to be more creative!' Ziko locked onto the Nomu with the mech as rocket boosters fired off behind the mech and thrusted towards the Nomu. As soon as the mech closed the distance between it and the Nomu, Ziko made the mech throw a GRIP-powered uppercut as the attack sent the Nomu up high.

The Nomu screeched in pain.

Ziko continued his assault as he boosted toward the Nomu that was still in midair. The mech then performed a gravity-powered punch that sent Nomu back to the ground. The mech boosted down onto the Nomu again and pinned the creature beneath its four-wheeled legs.

"Here comes a load of pummeling!" Ziko exclaimed, using the mech to perform a fury of GRIP punches as he pounded the Nomu down to the ground. The GRIP devices of the mech weren't even connecting with the bird-like villain as all of the hits were Force Pulses.

Suddenly, Nomu's hand reached out to one of the fists of the mech, catching it as it readied a punch with its free hand. Ziko's eyes widened as he activated the Bavarium shield and a cyan forcefield formed around the whole mech.

The Nomu directed a punch towards the cabin of the mech where Ziko was as the mech was launched up in the air. The Bavarium shield absorbed the blow as the mech landed back on the ground.

'Damnit, this guy is way too strong!' Ziko thought, 'He's way too tough... Is it a Quirk, maybe?'

Just before the Nomu could strike again, the villain, Kurogiri, appeared beside the villain leader as he said his name.