Chapter 10: Task Force 121

1 week later...

POV: Third Person: Ochita

"Wyatt 'Vulture' Finchley. Quirk: Eyes. Marine, Sergeant. Sniper..." Ochita reads the file before putting it away while she takes and opens another file to read.

"Ziko Rodriguez. Quirkless. A former agent of the Agency, Dictator removal specialist. Demolitions, Sniper, Pilot..."

"Yukina Hikolyotov. Quirk: Tech Master. Chimera PMC Co-Founder. Pilot, gunsmith..."

"Takina Inoue. Quirkless. Lycoris..."

"Aiko Akihiko. Quirk: Minimize. Lycoris..."

"Chisato Nishikigi. Quirkless. Lycoris..."

Ochita hummed as she read most of the files. She then looked at Okito who sat across the table before speaking.

"I can't allow you to have Chisato," Ochita said, bluntly.

Okito then leaned forward, "Let me explain first..."

Ochita slammed her hand on the table as she spoke, "You know as hell that she can't kill!"

"I already know that..." Okito replied while gesturing for her to calm down.

"Fine..." Ochita huffed, "Explain."

"For starters... It was never my choice in the first place," Okito started, "It wouldn't be possible to have Lycoris in the task force if Chisato wasn't part of it."

Ochita quickly pieced things together as she said, "It was Kusonoki, wasn't it?"

Okito didn't need to answer for Ochita to know, "That's how I got the three in this team in the first place."

"So you made a deal with DA?" Ochita quipped, returning the files to their respective envelopes, "Bold move. However, I have one request: Don't Chisato in missions that involve killing, and you also need 2 more members to meet the requirements for this task force. You've only shown me 8."

"That is need to know," Okito responded, gathering all the files that his sister had read, "To be honest, I wanted you to be in this team but you're already with the old man in TF 141..."

"Yeah, very unfortunate," Ochita sarcastically added as she stood up, turning to leave his brother's apartment.

"Where are you going?" Okito asked.

Ochita turned back to reply, "Lieutenant's here in Japan so someone ought to look out for him. We're also going to talk about our next deployment."

"By the way, what will you name your task force?" Ochita continued, "The General said that it was up to you."

"One Two One," Okito answered.

"Is that so?" Ochita asked, looking at him and then back as she left the apartment.

'She definitely didn't care...' Okito thought.

ーーー

POV: Third Person: Ziko

"You three, I found the client's targets. All of you in position?" Ziko asked, standing on top of a building that overlooked a dark alleyway.

"Escape routes are blocked."

"Me and Chisato are ready to move in."

"Let's get this started!"

Ziko watched as Chisato and Aiko approached the drug dealers who were in the middle of an exchange of money and drugs.