Ch 10

Y/n- o-oppa...(breathing heavily)

Jin - y/n, ba-baby calm...(trying to calm her down)

Y/n- I-I c-can't h-han-dle a-anymore...(getting very anxious)

Jin - I-I will call Jimin....(panicking a bit)

Y/n- o-o-oppa, don't go....(cliffing on to his arm tightly)

Jin - shhh...oppa is not going anywhere......(trying to relax her down)

Otp

Jimin - hello?

Jin - Jimin, y-y/n...

Jimin - what happened to her? (Worried)

Jin - Jimin, y/n-(cut off)

~End~

Jin - shoot the phone is dead....(worried)

Jimin pov
I along with all other members were just chilling downstairs, but suddenly Jin hyung called me. Like seriously? He could've just come down n called me. Anyways I picked up the phone and he sounded very tensed. I got worried as soon as he took the name of y/n. I quickly went upstairs, in her room and everyone followed me due to the panic in my voice, they heard, when I was conversing with Hyung. I entered her room without any permission and saw y/n grabbed hyung's arms tightly, and her breath was dropping unevenly, her eyes were filled with fear, her fingers took an unexpected shape, and she was shivering badly. What is happening?, this the 4th time this week she had an anxiety attack.
Without wasting any time further, I went to her and made her sit on my lap gently. I hugged her tightly, and she rested her head on my chest, and held me tightly. I patted her head securely trying to calm her down.

Jimin - shh...breathe baby, breathe....(softly caressing her head)

I tried but it didn't affect her health much. Taehyung and Jungkook also came. Taehyung hugged her from back caressing her stomach because when nothing calms her, caressing her stomach works. On the other hands Jungkook was rubbing her hands to give her warmth. Soon she calmed down.

Yoongi - Hoseok lets go make her something to eat. (Left with hoseok)

Namjoon - Jin hyung, come let's go out and get her something. (Left with Jin)

Jungkook - y/n baby? Are you alright? (Worried, looking at her)

Y/n- y-yes oppa...(breaking the hug)

Taehyung - y/n baby, it's the 4th time this week. (Worried)

Jimin - yes baby, if something is wrong pls tell us...(worried)

Y/n- o-oppa you know n-na, I got bullied at school and also m-mom and d-dad's death...(looking down, fiddling with her fingers)

Jungkook - hmm...sleep now...(softly)

Y/n- yes oppa, but t-tae oppa...pls stay with me? (Low)

Taehyung - (chuckling at her cuteness) yes baby, oppa is here...

They both slept while cuddling and Jk & Jimin went downstairs.

They both slept like this —^

Mean while -

Jungkook - hyung come on, she is kid you should not pamper her so much.

Jimin - she was having severe anxiety jungkook. And u also comforted her so what's wrong now? (Confused)

Jungkook - yeah, you just spoil her and then I have to punish her to keep her on track! (Rude)

Jimin - excuse me! (In disbelief)

Namjoon - what is wrong with you? Why are you behaving like that? (Shocked)

Jungkook - I am like this. If you want to accept then accept if not then get lost. I don't f**king care. (Rude and louder)

Yoongi - that is not the way you are going to talk to Namjoon and Jimin. (Trying to not loose his patience)