Ch 27

Y/n - (crying)

Yoongi - hey y/n! Open the door pls...(worried)

Jimin - b-baby baby pls.....open the door y/n.....(banging on her room's door)

Y/n- (crying hard)

Namjoon - lime lime.....pls......(knocking, worried)

Jungkook - y/n baby, pls baby....Y/n! (Worried, eyes swelled up)

Y/n- m-mianhea o-o-oppa....(sorry, oppa) (crying, and sobbing hard)

Taehyung - y-y/n...we are sorry pls....forgive us.......(about to cry)

Hoseok - hey, y/niieee pls just-just talk to us pls....(worried af)

Jin - y/naanhhh......please. Baby your oppa's are really worried pls babe...(about to cry too)

Namjoon - guys pls...we can't...control pls...(worried and sad but doesn't want to show it)

Tension was being created and nothing seemed as a perfect solution. All of their brains stopped functioning and the only thought they had was, what if y/n took a wrong step. They were worried as hell and what was going on in their head was something which they had never even imagined in their entire life.

Meanwhile

Y/n pov
Y/n- Ahhhhh....shoot....this is hurting so much... (trying to touch her wounds)

Y/n- This was so hard oppa! But I still don't think it was my fault. Im sure I did my best but..no one, literally no one, not even my Jiminiee oppa heard my side of story this time. Why oppa! You broke your promise...why oppa....

I felt really broken too. This was the first ever time everyone punished me and specially Jimin oppa. and these wounds hurts a-lot. Really a lot, like I'll faint any moment.
                                                                           I came running to my room and crashed the door locking it all the way up.  I leaned back on the door holding myself in my embrace and slid all the way down to the floor, sat with my back facing the door and hid my head in between my legs. I cried, cried a lot that I was sure, my voice was even going out of the room. Oppa's were continuously banging the door and even screaming for me open the door as they were apologetic. 
After about 30-40 mins, my phone ringed for a notification. I made my mind up and slowly picked up my phone with trembling hands, and I had gotten a mail from my school. It was an apology mail, which said that, my test results were MISCALCULATED by the professor and before the marking of papers the professor had drank 2 bottles of alcohol and checked the papers with no trace of mind. I was happy that I wasn't wrong this time, but my smile faded away when I remembered how Jimin oppa punished me.
I opened the door of my room after thinking for a minute and when I opened the room's door, all of them looked at me with sad eyes, which were a bit red due to crying. I showed them my phone but then— (THUD)

BTS - Y/N!!!! (Surprised)

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Bts0-13. Check her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~