Ch 32

Y/n - oppa? (Stood in front of him)

Namjoon - yes lime? (Smile)

Y/n - c-can I ask you something? (Looked down in nervousness)

Hoseok - yes sure. What is it? (Smiling)

Y/n - uh that oppa-

Jimin - come sit here. (Pointed on his lap)

Jimin understood that y/n was feeling nervous and from that he also understood that she wants permission for something.

Jimin - now say. What do you want permission for? (Softy looking at her)

She couldn't believe that he knew her this much as if he could read her face. She looked up at him and asked nervously...

Y/n - oppa I was thinking if you could permit me to have an instagram account...(fiddling her fingers)

Taehyung - (sighed) y/n I told you about this yesterday too.

Jungkook - yes pls try to understand.

Y/n - but oppa-

Yoongi - they are right y/n! It is just not for you but for every kid.

Jin - see we know you are a mature girl but still we advice you not make an account untill you are 18 and its just 2-3 years know? (Smiled)

Y/n - but oppa pls...I really wanna have one! (Pouted)

Namjoon - those eyes wont work this time lime...(smiled)

Y/n - oppa pls...just one!! (Pleaded)

Jungkook - you want a spank don't you? (Little strict)

Y/n - kook oppaaaa! (Whine) yoongi oppa watch him!!!

Yoongi - hmmm...kook why do always have to talk about spanking her? (Looking at him)

Jungkook - because you don't know how wild she can be

Taehyung - leave all that and y/n any other work you are here for? (Casually)

Y/n - yeah oppa! Actually...I need to buy something but my allowance is over...(spoke a bit slowly than usual)

Hoseok - oh really? what do you need to buy? (Asked her looking at his phone screen)

Y/n - uh...oppa I had to buy umm...Tampons and other stuff...(scratching her nape)

Jin - oh sure y/n!

Namjoon - but you should be careful with your expenses know. (Softly)

Y/n - I know oppa! Im sorry...(looked down)

Yoongi- no-no, it's basically not her fault.

Jimin - yeah! When I was making the list I completely forgot the expenses on this topic. It's my fault. Sorry y/n

Y/n - no oppa! Its fine...

Jin - yeah! Its just that we didn't have to manage all that know.

Hoseok - hmm but now we are learning.

Taehyung - but Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung don't you guys have a sister? (Confused)

Namjoon - yes but it's just one time she asked me to buy her pads and that also she was very hesitant to ask me.

Hoseok - yah same!

NOTE

This chapter's idea was suggested by @Jiyangjun Check him/her out too. And thank you so much for your idea, I really appreciate it. And guys thanks for your love and support you guys are providing to my story. If anyone else has an idea please comment it down below or DM me.
Thank-you
~regards~