ch 20:The aftermath

kaito:(its been 2 weeks ever since that call.sakura hasnt been messaging me ever since did i really hurt her that much.im the worst!.we have two weeks left,until we go back to japan,its going to be hard to make amends with sakura now.ugh what should i do!?)

*erika texts him* "kaito i heard that you only have a couple of weeks left until you go back to japan,im thinking we should go on a date please love?*

*texts back*"sure no problem when though?"

*erika texts back*"maybe a week before you go back to japan"

*texts back*"sure"

*erika texts back*"its planned then!*
-------------———-------———--------------------
(meanwhile sakura)

*cries on the corner of her room*

"sakura? are you all right in there?"

"i-im o-okay m-mom im perfectly fine *sniff*"

"are you sure sakura?"

"y-yes mom"

"ok dinner will be ready soon so get ready ok"

"ok mom *sniff* dont worry"

(kaito you idiot! why? why? why?! did you leave me for her!? what did she do that made you like her? what did i lack for you to not love me? *sniff*)

*kaito texts her*"im sorry sakura,im sorry that i hurt you again,please reply minami-san"

(k-kaito?) *fixes her hair,and calls him*

"minami-san!"

"nakamura-kun! ill forgive you but"

"but?"

"swear that you wont meet with her again!"

"huh?!"

"see! i knew you couldn't do it! why did i even hope that i had a chance with you!?"

"s-sakura"

"you've hurt me alot kaito!and i think i wont be able to forgive you for it,you've dismissed my feelings for a long time and i kept chasing you hoping i had a chance with you.i really am a fool to think that you liked me back,so please kaito let me move on i dont want to trouble you anymore,im also sorry for always getting angry at you for trying to interact with other girls,well goodbye for now nakamura-kun" *turns off call*

kaito:(m-minami-san)

sakura:(damn it damn it!,why did i say that!? i never planned on giving up on him! *smiles at a photo with kaito* why did it turn out like this,you just went for a vacation and then you found someone else! not fair! how did she get a chance with him!? was it because she was popular! im tired of this,if kaito cant be fully mine then she cant either.ill make sure to never let her get to talk with kaito anymore,when he comes back to japan he's mine and there is nothing that woman can do to stop that,i wont let that bitch steal kaito from me further,ill steal him away from her once he steps foot in japan.i wont let her have my kaito! ill make sure of that)

TBC