Ch 24:first Day As A Senior (Cutting Ties)

[hello my name is kaito nakamura I'm 15 years old and I am now heading to my school as a senior,I have a childhood friend named sakura Minami,and a sweet loving gf from the Phillipines named Erika mendoza,though my childhood friend and my gf don't get along that much,I still have hope that they would get along someday yeah Someday]

Kaito wakes up and gets ready for school,once he was ready he went outside his house to find... His childhood friend sakura waiting for him

"nakamura - san good morning"

"good morning Minami-San"

"it seems that you're having a good mood,what happened"

"well my girlfriend sai-"

"said what?"

"uh nevermind,I don't think you'd like to hear it"

"Hmph!"

Kaito and Sakura went to school together like always,just like before Sakura was surrounded by her "admirers" and kaito went to his new class alone.

The class started and of course the first day of school is where you introduce yourself to the whole class,this time kaito and sakura we're assigned in different classes,this mostly just bothered sakura.

*Lunch break*

"nakamura - kun!"

Sakura tries to have lunch with kaito but was stunned to see that he was already surrounded by alot of girls.

"kaito!!"

"oh Minami - san"

"Nakamura-San you know her?"

"yeah she's my ch-"

"is she your girlfriend!?"

"yes!! Do you have a problem with that?!"

Sakura pulls kaito out of the crowd!and brings him to the rooftop

"w-what are you doing Minami-San!?"

"what I am supposed to do! One rival is enough stop adding more"

"b-but they were just asking what boys dislike and like in a girl,why did you have to introduce yourself to them as my girlfriend"

" *sigh* kaito..."

"and also what's this with you threatening my girlfriend for huh?! And also saying that you're my fiance"

"uhm..."

"what has gotten into you Minami-San... What is wrong with you,why!? Are you doing these things,is it because I rejected you thrice Minami-San why can't you just fucking accept that I will never like you the way you like me!?"

"I-I'm sorry kaito"

"well I'm sorry aswell,because I'll need to cut my ties with you already"

"huh?!"

"that's right you heard it clearly!! I want to cut ties with you, Sakura Minami"

[sakura:"N-no way k-Kaito hates me?!]

"k-Kaito can't we talk about this a bit further? *sniff*"

"no need,from now on... We're just strangers to each other just students of this school got that!"

"N-no please kaito,C-can't we talk about this"

Kaito walks away leaves sakura alone,in the rooftop,sakura feels the cold wind telling her to just end it all there,but her crazy nature is keeping her drive to keep something precious to her for herself,her treasure... Her most prized possession has now turned to dust,dissappeared in the cold wind that surrounds the area...
She has finally snapped...

[k-kaito h-hates me?! N-no NO I don't accept this!! Kaito Is Mine And is for no one else but MINE]

rip kaito... TBC