ꩇׁׅ݊ɑׁׅ֮ᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮ ⨍ɑׁׅ֮tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ⨍ᨵׁׅꭈׁׅᧁׁꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ υׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒

**Male Reader : Y/N Thalassinos**

~~Celestial Hybrid Type:~

- A unique blend of angelic and demonic essence.

~Nicknames:~

- "The Fathers" bestowed upon by angelic elders.

- "The Blue Sapphire" given for the celestial hue in their eyes.

- "The Father of Blue Rose" a title representing their role as a nurturing and guiding figure with celestial and infernal attributes.

~Appearance:~

~Appearance:~

- Master of ever-changing disguises, often appearing in Victorian-era attire in dark blue shades.

- Carries a long staff, adding an air of elegance to their appearance.

- Conceals four radiant wings behind their back, symbolizing their celestial nature.

- In their forays to Earth, takes on different forms, each resonating with their celestial and infernal origins.

~Powers:~

1. **Healing Touch:** Can mend wounds and purify corrupt energies with a gentle touch.

2. **Wisdom Infusion:** Can share divine insights and wisdom to guide others.

3. **Illusion Manipulation:** Mastery over illusions, allowing them to change appearances at will.

4. **Elemental Affinity:** Control over water and fire elements, reflecting their celestial and demonic heritage.

5. **THE VOID:** you maybe don't wanna know

~Weapon:~

- **Lotus Moon Scythe:** A crescent moon-shaped scythe adorned with lotus petals

- **Lotus Moon Scythe:** A crescent moon-shaped scythe adorned with lotus petals. It harnesses both lunar and floral energies, allowing for precise strikes and the ability to channel healing powers through the blade.

~Additional Abilities:~

- **Master Swordsman and Martial Artist:** Proficient in both swordsmanship and martial arts, enhancing their combat skills.

- **Empathic Connection:** Can sense and understand the emotions of others, aiding in providing emotional support and guidance.

- **Fury Unleashed:** A deep well of patience, but when loved ones are harmed, their true wrath surfaces, making those who inflict harm feel the weight of genuine celestial and infernal anger.

~Personality:~

- Acts as a father or Uncle (Maybe) figure, nurturing and guiding others with kindness.

- Possesses a pure and benevolent soul, embodying the best of both angelic and demonic qualities.

- Naive but not foolish, maintaining a wisdom that comes from understanding both sides of the celestial spectrum.

- Patient, but harbors a powerful and righteous anger when loved ones are harmed.

~Background Story:~

In the cosmic tapestry of Heaven and Hell, Y/N stands as the watchful eye of God, overseeing the developments in Heaven. As the uncle to Lucifer Morningstar. Y/N plays a crucial role in protecting Lucifer and Lilith when they face the threat of annihilation. This threat arises due to the darkness and wrongdoing they brought to Earth.

Faced with the impending destruction of his family members, Y/N, filled with fear, pleads with the angelic elders and God, his sibling, proposing an alternative solution. He suggests banishing Lucifer and Lilith to the darkness or Hell instead of their total annihilation. As a consequence of this plea, Y/N is punished. He is imprisoned in a cube surrounded by an endless sea of dark blue roses within the abyss, unseen and unheard by anyone. Despite his confinement, he can still observe Earth's progress.

On Earth, witnessing both the goodness and malevolence within humanity, Y/N is torn. He sees the damages and wrongdoings committed by humans but also witnesses the inherent kindness within their hearts. The revelation that some individuals are condemned to Hell for minor transgressions disappoints him, leading to a deep sense of sadness and disillusionment towards Heaven and his sibling.

In the midst of his solitude, Y/N is uplifted when Lucifer's daughter, Charlie Magne, proposes a rehabilitation plan for sinners during the broadcast of the 666 News in Dante's Inferno. This sparks pride within Y/N, and despite the mockery from the demons, he feels empathy towards Charlie. Determined to break free from his confinement, Y/N endeavors to make a difference, hoping to contribute positively to the evolving narrative of Heaven and Hell.