~Oh Heaven what happened to you?~

"Behind the beauty of that place lies only sadness and darkness, concealed within its allure."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In the enveloping darkness, Y/N's senses were consumed by an abyssal void. As they navigated through the chilling expanse, a torrent of thoughts flooded their mind.

"Should I have not aided Lucifer back then? Would all this destruction and torment cease?" Y/N pondered, their thoughts echoing in the emptiness of the cosmic abyss.

Doubt gnawed at their resolve as they grappled with the consequences of their past actions. Was their intervention in Lucifer's plight a catalyst for the chaos and suffering that now surrounded them?

Amidst the void, Y/N found themselves wrestling with the weight of their choices, questioning whether they had inadvertently played a part in the unfolding cosmic turmoil. As they drifted further into the abyss, uncertainty clouded their mind, casting shadows upon their once steadfast convictions.
.
.
.
.
.

Then, the memories flooded back, transporting Y/N to a place they hadn't seen in what felt like an eternity. It was a place where justice, warmth, and harmony reigned supreme - Heaven. A place they fondly referred to as "home."

In Heaven, Y/N found solace in singing, watching over, and conversing with their cousin and the other angels. Occasionally, they would engage in heartfelt conversations with their sibling as well. It was a realm of joy and tranquility where they felt truly alive.

But then, that fateful day arrived.

The sadness washed over Y/N like a tidal wave as they recalled the events that shattered their idyllic existence. They remembered the moment when everything changed, when their cousin, Lucifer, fell from grace, and the once harmonious realm of Heaven was torn asunder.

The memories of that day, the pain of loss, and the weight of their decisions weighed heavily on Y/N's heart. Despite the passage of time, the wounds remained fresh, a constant reminder of the irrevocable changes that had befallen them. Amidst the darkness of the cosmic abyss, Y/N's heart ached for the home they once knew, now forever lost to them.

"I hope you stop this," Y/N exclaimed as they burst into the meeting chamber, where the elders of the angels and their sibling, God, were seated, leading a discussion on what to do about Lucifer. "Please, sibling, Lucifer is your own child. Why do you want to erase him? THIS IS TRULY STAINING YOUR LAWS."

God, their sibling, regarded Y/N with a mix of sadness and resolve. "Y/N, my dear sibling," they spoke with a tone heavy with responsibility, "I understand your anguish, but Lucifer's actions have consequences that extend beyond familial ties. The balance of the cosmos is at stake. We must act accordingly to maintain order and justice."

Y/N's plea fell upon deaf ears as their sibling remained steadfast in their decision. The weight of their sibling's authority and the gravity of the situation loomed over the chamber, casting a shadow of inevitability over
Y/N's desperate plea for mercy.

"Sibling, I beg of you, don't destroy him. He's your own child, please, spare him... Spare him of all things," Y/N pleaded, their voice cracking with emotion. The desperation in their words echoed through the chamber, a last-ditch effort to sway their sibling's heart.

Their sibling, God, paused for a moment, their expression softened by Y/N's heartfelt plea. "Y/N, my dear sibling," they began, their voice filled with sorrow, "I wish there were another way. But the consequences of Lucifer's actions cannot be ignored. The greater good must prevail, even at the cost of personal sacrifice."