~A glimmer of hope~ Pt. 2

ƈǟռ աɛ ʍǟӄɛ ǟ ɖɨʄʄɛʀɛռƈɛ աɨȶɦ ǟ ֆɨռɢʟɛ աօʀɖ
<?>
.
.
.
.
.

A colossal explosion echoed across the dark abyss of the celestial sea. Creatures scattered, drawn toward the remnants of a shattered blue cube. Amidst the chaos, all eyes fixated on someone stepping out, their eyes closed, a sardonic smile gracing their lips. Their form had shifted slightly, retaining an air of mystery, but they remained blind to the unfolding scene.

 Their form had shifted slightly, retaining an air of mystery, but they remained blind to the unfolding scene

Walking onto the dark sand, a hint of malevolence surrounded this enigmatic figure. The celestial being opened their eyes, revealing stars within, casting a radiant beauty that captivated those who beheld it.

 The celestial being opened their eyes, revealing stars within, casting a radiant beauty that captivated those who beheld it

Surveying the surroundings cautiously, they observed the bizarre and dark entities encircling them. The figure's gaze shifted upward, where a faint and distant light shimmered.

A sardonic smile still playing on their lips, the celestial being took in the peculiar and dark creatures surrounding them. Their eyes then drifted to the small, dim light above. Despite its faintness, it became a beacon of hope in the cosmic gloom. The celestial being harbored a glimmer of optimism, an aspiration to escape before the looming Leviathan, the largest of them all, made its ominous approach.

With a careful yet determined step, the celestial being trod upon the dark sands, their every move observed by the curious and threatening creatures. The small light above beckoned, a potential path to escape. However, the colossal Leviathan moved slowly toward them, its eye signaling impending doom.

Y/N, realizing the imminent danger, felt the difficulty of escaping this celestial prison intensify. The odds seemed stacked against them as the Leviathan approached, casting a shadow that foreshadowed a fate sealed in darkness. The celestial being prepared for a confrontation, knowing that the path to freedom would be fraught with peril.