~̷ N𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒆𝒎Ø𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏...~̷

~̷𝑨 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆~̷

𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒖𝒑𝒍𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒖𝒑𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔.

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N emerges from a tattered and ragged portal. The sky above is a blood-red canvas, mirroring the chaos below. The sprawling cityscape, once grand, now burns with fires, echoes with explosions, and reverberates with thousands of gunshots.

Y/N hovers, suspended in the crimson void, eyes wide with both awe and fear. Their clothes cling to their body, remnants of another time or place. The portal behind then close, a shimmering tear in binding reality.

As Y/N gazes down upon the city, they see the devastation: crumbling skyscrapers, shattered windows, and streets aflame. The air smells of smoke and desperation.

Their descent begins. Slowly, Y/N drifts downward, gravity pulling them toward a rooftop. The wind howls, whipping their hair across their face. The city's cacophony grows louder—the screams of the wounded, the wails of sirens, the relentless gunfire.

Finally, Y/N lands on the edge of a crumbling building. Pain shoots through their body as Y/N opened their eyes, they were met with a crimson haze that pierced through the darkness. They found themselves free-falling through a sky ablaze with fiery red hues, streaked with ominous pentagrams etched into the heavens. Below them, gaping chasms opened up, emitting eerie glows and revealing glimpses of tormented souls writhing in anguish.

It gave Y/N a feeling of awe and sadness "woahh"

"This is it," Y/N whispered to themselves, the realization dawning upon them like a thunderclap

"This is it," Y/N whispered to themselves, the realization dawning upon them like a thunderclap. "This is Hell."

With every passing moment, the tension in the air grew thicker, the atmosphere charged with palpable dread. Y/N's heart raced as they plummeted through the crimson abyss, their mind reeling with the implications of their surroundings.

The sight of the pentagrams looming overhead sent shivers down their spine, each symbol a harbinger of the infernal forces that governed this nightmarish realm. And as they beheld the tortured souls trapped within the depths below, Y/N felt a chill run down their spine, their very soul recoiling from the overwhelming despair that permeated the air.