What Time Is It?

3rd POV

It's the last day of school and everyone is waiting for the last bell to ring. Demi, Danielle, Harry, Liam, Louis, Mason, Niall, Nick, Taylor, Zayn, and many other classmates are in Mrs. Flack's room listening to her ramble on. Nick is in the front of the room wearing a ridiculous hat to be Mrs. Flack's example. "You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate - your fertile young minds."

Harry looks at Demi. "Do you know what's she talking about?" He asked but Demi just shrugged.

"The future greets you with its magic mirror, reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice." Mrs. Flack continued.

"Dude, Mrs. Flack has snapped her cap." Harry told Zayn.

"Dude, you're actually listening?" Zayn laughed.

Mason raised his hand. "Yes, Mason."

"So, what was your favorite summer memory, Mrs. Flack?" He did this to distract her from the time.

"Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, but I remember each with poignant clarity." Zayn couldn't hold it any longer, so he started chanting 'Summer'. Then it was Danielle, Demi, Louis, Liam, Niall, Taylor, Harry, and the rest of the class chanting while Mrs. Flack was talking. "Ashland Shakespeare Festival of '88 leaps fondly to mind." The bell cut her off and everyone threw the papers in the air and screamed.

[Everyone]

What time is it?

Summertime!

It's our vacation

What time is it?

Party time!

That's right, say it loud

What time is it?

Time of our lives

Anticipation

What time is it?

Summertime!

School's out

Scream and shout

[Harry]

Finally summer's here

Good to be chillin' out

I'm off the clock

The pressure's off

Now my guy's what it's all about

[Louis]

Ready for some sunshine

For my heart to take a chance

I'm here to stay, not moving away

Ready for a summer romance

[Harry & Louis]

Everybody's ready, going crazy, yeah we're out

Come on and let me hear you say it now

Right now

[Everyone]

What time is it?

Summertime!

It's our vacation!

What time is it?

Party time!

That's right, say it loud.