Chapter 10

⚠️WARNING⚠️

This chapter includes some mature content. I will include another caution before it starts and after it ends for readers that don't want to see that stuff. For the rest of you, enjoy.

It had been two days since your talk with Wendy. You were starting to get more comfortable with the idea that you could be openly gay and no one would kill you over it. It was a new way of thinking, but you liked it. The whole point of running away was so you could be yourself, so why not, right?

You had run into Dipper a few more times, but now Mabel had been pointing her camera at you constantly. You didn't know what her deal was all of the sudden but you tried to keep your head down whenever you noticed her camera pointed at you. You were currently ducked beneath the counter at Greasy's, avoiding the large lens that she didn't bother to hide, when you noticed a pair of familiar jeans slide behind the counter. You looked up to see Dipper taking a plate from the kitchen window. "Hey, where does this go?" he asked you. You held up five fingers to say "table 5" but you didn't let a single word slip from your mouth.

(A/N: A bit of PG-13 language)

Something about looking at the taller boy while you were crouched on your knees made you feel different. It wasn't just the warm fuzzy feelings you got from being around him or talking to him. It felt like all the warmth in your stomach was rushing down to a different place.

As Dipper took the plates to table 5 you rushed into the diner bathroom. You looked yourself over in the mirror to make sure nothing looked out of place. You checked a specific spot in particular to make sure there were no surprises you'd have to take care of before going back to work. Luckily, there wasn't. But you realized it had been a while since you'd last taken care of yourself. You'd been so focused on working and raising money that you hadn't thought about it.

You took a deep breath and opened the bathroom door, noticing Dipper had been forced into your position in your absence due to a surge in customers. He had three trays balancing on his arms and was about to drop one before you grabbed two of the trays. "Thanks, Dipper. I've got it from here." you said, going straight back to work.

Dipper smiled and set the third tray down, walking out of the diner. You tried not to stare as he walked away, but it was so hard to resist temptation. Three hours later, your shift was over and you untied your apron, hanging it on one of the hooks in the kitchen. "Clocking off, Susan. Good luck." you said.

"Have a good night, young man." she said, winking at you. Well, her other eye was permanently closed, so you couldn't tell if she was winking or blinking. Either way, you waved goodbye and left the diner. You walked back along the dirt road that led to the Mystery Shack, replaying memories from your date with Dipper. He had pointed out so many oddities along this road that you had never noticed before. His mind was so curious and you wondered what you would see through his eyes.

You stepped into the Shack and immediately saw Mabel hiding behind a shirt rack with her camera aimed straight at your face. Dipper was sitting at the register, flipping through the pages of a heavy book. You did everything you could not to stare at the way he was chewing on his pen, or his hooded eyes that focused on the pages. You glared at Mabel and stomped up the stairs, quickly finding comfort in the solitude of your room.

You flopped down on your bed and an image from earlier came back into your mind. Looking up at Dipper when you were on your knees. Your heart rate picked up when you thought about it again. You had never really thought about it, but you started to wonder if you were into things like that.

(⚠️ Now's the time! If you wish to remain innocent, look away!⚠️)

Did you like the thought of being forced onto your knees? The view from below had been nice, sure, but it had felt erotic. You felt a warm feeling building in your stomach and your khakis started feeling a little uncomfortable. "Damn it." you whispered under your breath. You sat up and noticed the sizeable tent in your pants. You knew you would have to take care of this yourself. You quickly stood and locked the door before you started anything. You didn't need anyone walking in on this. (A/N: Nice try, you filthy hooligans.)

You opened the drawer of your nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lotion and a few tissues. You wiggled out of your pants and underwear and laid back on the bed. You lifted your phone and pulled up an old video you used to use when you were trying to jack off as fast as possible. You put everything together and started slowly stroking yourself while you watched the two guys going at it. You quickly realized this video didn't really work for you anymore. The taller guy looked a lot like your old friend and it just brought back bad memories. You tried finding anything else to look at, but you eventually gave up, closing your eyes.

The moment you closed your eyes, you saw Dipper leaning over you. His shirt was missing in action and a tattoo ran all the way up his left arm to his shoulder. His hand traveled down to your erection and his fingers wrapped around you. Your breath hitched as he started to massage your throbbing shaft. You bit your lip as his strokes grew increasingly faster. His brown eyes looked into yours with a fire you could only describe as lust. 

You felt yourself coming close to the edge and he stopped, his fingers traveling further down, and he experimentally rubbed circles around your rectum. You gasped as he pushed a finger inside of you and all of the pressure inside released. You opened your eyes and the dream was broken. You were alone and you were left with nothing but a cum stain on your sheets and dirty tissues in your hand. You threw the tissues away with disgust.

(⚠️ Okay. Innocents are welcome beyond this point.⚠️)

You sighed and got out of bed, pulling on a pair of sweats and changing your sheets. You dumped the dirty sheets into a laundry basket and made a trip down to the laundry room. You needed to wash your sheets anyway.