Chapter 6

Y/N sat in a hangar in his new upgraded form, they had somehow managed to stuff 3 laser cannons on each wrist.

He had 6 lasers though he was still a little pissed about losing his eye lasers, which still hadn't come back

He had 6 lasers though he was still a little pissed about losing his eye lasers, which still hadn't come back. On his left sat Titan Speakerwoman.

She has been upgraded as well, she had her shoulder Speakers entirely replaced with better ones and she had some new blasters.

Though all was now well. Titan Camerawoman had come back and she was leading a tank meant to kill the parasite on TSW. An image of TCW appeared on the monitor.

Y/N blushed slightly, they had clearly made her a little more

Y/N blushed slightly, they had clearly made her a little more..... Larger in some areas.

Y/N turned to TSW.

Y/N: (In English) Is your engineering team full of degenerates.

TSW just shrugged. Y/N ignored the new assets TCW had and focused on the upgrades, and they were terrifying, a railgun, armor, more efficient core fire, a new jetpack and a big fucking hammer that had a turbine attached.

Y/N looked down at the Scientist below.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Send in a skull Skibidi and Titan Speaker Woman and me, we better hope the Skibidi can destroy the tank and hopefully damage Titan Camera Woman enough for me and Titan Speaker Woman to move in and fight her.

"Yes sir"

The hangars opened above the 2 titans as they flew out. They headed towards Dubai where the tank was. Though they were having some surprising issues locating the tank and TCW, enough to where they split up for a little. Though some things happened in those 30 minutes.

The skull Toilet managed to locate and destroy the tank, along with TCWs railgun. That was the good news. The bad news was that TCW found TSW alone.

TSW fired at her though TCW used a roof as a makeshift shield to advance. She punched TSW multiple times who tried to fly off though TCWs hand shifted into a magnet suddenly and pulled her back.

TSW was slammed into the ground though she used a sound blast as she got up to stun TCE, however TCW just kicked her back down.

Y/N was just barely able to fly over.

Y/N: (In English) Round 2 you stupid bitch!

Y/N fired all his railguns at her back though they did nothing, Y/N realised his mistake as she turned around and flew into him tackling him to the ground.

She landed on top of him as Y/N blushed slightly, she was slightly taller than him meaning Y/N got a good view of her cleavage in this position.

TCW: You wanna even the score?

Y/N: (In English) Nah it's all or nothing.

Y/N tried to fire into her face though she forced his arms back down as she pinned him pretty easily, it made sense, she was mechanical.

TCW: You know we've deciphered some conversations you've had on the battlefield. We know you don't want this war. Could just wave the white flag now.

Y/N: (In English) You think I'll just accept mercy? I said it was all or nothing I don't have a choice in this matter.

Y/N began pushing back though she doubled down on the force and kept Y/N pinned pretty easily.

TCW: Why not? Both sides can live together. No war, me and yo-

Y/N: (In English) That's the point! Our sides can't live together! Look you seem like a good person but can we just accept one of us needs to kill the other!

Y/N was able to angle his jet pack to fly out from beneath her. He fired his lasers into her core as she flew up after him. She used a jet of fire on him before slamming her hammer down on his face.

She then rammed into TSW and threw her away, though a giant blade Skibidi stabbed her though she killed it with a headclap easily. A parasite tried to get on her though she grabbed it and crushed it. She turned around though she was instantly blasted in the face by TSW. However the TV Men Leader appeared on her head and went for the parasite.

 However the TV Men Leader appeared on her head and went for the parasite

TSW tried to grab her though TCW grabbed her hands preventing this. Y/N tried to fire at TCW though multiple agents distracted him. Y/N then realised he needed to run because TSW was going to be uninfected.

He flew off, not looking back. This wasn't good. He looked at the damage, he was bruised and his headphones and glasses were gone, so was his front armor plate and the top part of his cannons limiting him to 4 lasers.

Y/N: GODDAMMIT!