Chapter 9

Y/N desperately flew out his bunker trying to reach the Scientist, his core still wasn't fully charged but he couldn't wait any longer. And he saw a sight that terrified him. Titan Camerawoman was using a buzzsaw arm she had makeshifted to slice into his head. The Scientist screamed in pain, almost as if this was his real body and he could feel it.

Y/N flew over the hillside.

Y/N: (In English) GET OFF HIM!

Y/N didn't make any joke about this being round 3, there was no more confidence, more fear. Things were getting heated and there were no more times for jokes.

He prepared his laser cannons as he fired them directly into her back making her fall forward. She was able to saw off the Scientist Mechs front speaker though it revealed a TV Screen.

It emitted a red light which enveloped her, she slowly raised her buzzsaw arm to her neck and began cutting. Titan Speakerwoman ran over and tried to pull it away but she only damaged herself. She pulled out a knife after a moment and cut the arm off though TCW began trying to finish the job by punching her head off.

TSW aimed a knife at the TV screen with her speakers though Y/N fired at her with his lasers knocking a speaker off.

TSW: Come on we don't have to-

Y/N: (In English) Don't try and talk for your friend to live, I know this is just you trying to make me spare her.

TSW shook her head and prepared to fly at Y/N though TCW knocked her down as the Scientist switched to the hypnotic light. Both Y/N and him chuckled to themselves though a knife suddenly embedded itself in the TV screen scaring both. The titans collapsed exhausted as a tornado of black smoke appeared.

Y/N immediately recognised this.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Titan TV Woman.....

Y/N turned to the Scientist now panicking.

Y/N: (In Skibidi) Set your mech to autopilot and abandon it, we meet at your laboratory storage bay.

The Scientist nodded as Y/N flew off, though it wasn't long until he got the notification that the mech had been absolutely annihilated and he was terrified. He flew into his base as multiple Skibidi gathered around him awaiting orders, and he gave them. Though even they could sense his fear