Chapter 11

Y/N almost accepted his fate and stopped resisting, it just hurt to do so. He heard his people's songs go quieter and quieter as the Speakermen song took over. But then something strange happened. Y/N's vision flashed green, and he saw a man at a desk.

He took a quick glance at his computer before looking at Y/N

???: Greetings Y/N L/N. At the moment, you are "cooked". But this isn't how things are meant to be. Focus your energy and continue.

He opened the book to reveal multiple of Y/Ns close friends like DJ, the ones still alive.

???: Do this for them, and the ones you have lost. Rocket didn't sacrifice himself for nothing.

Y/N returned to his normal vision and noticed he was about to kill himself, Y/N focused his energy in the only way possible. His eyes began glowing yellow, though they quickly burned out but they were immediately placed by a red glow. It hurt, it felt like he was taking a direct flame to the eyes, but he had felt worse.

He fired the red laser directing into Titan TV Woman's face breaking her screen and making her fall back.

Y/N: IF I AM DYING IT IS WHILE WATCHING YOU ALL POWER OFF!

Titan Speaker Woman tried to strike him with a knife and Y/N dodged using his smaller stature. However his blasters barrel was cut off.

Y/N grabbed the blaster and threw it into his core and he seemed to enter a "overdrive".

He used glitch speed suddenly and struck TSW damaging her until one of the times he lifted her up. His arms shook from a mix of exhaustion and also the fact that she was like twice his weight. He broke her in half over his knee.

His time with glitch speed ran out as he dodged a strike from TTWs body. However he dodged and she rammed into Titan Camera Woman. Y/N grabbed TSWs half and lifted it up as she tried to use a sound blast but Y/N punched her in the face and threw her into the pile.

Y/Ns laser cannons activated as he went to fire though a black plume of smoke appeared before the 3 injured titans. Y/N looked on in confusion as he went to fire his lasers at the mass though a light blue energy shot hit his core and froze it as his arm blaster suddenly spun around and shot him in the shoulder.

Y/N stumbled back. Not sure of what this was or why. He regained control of his blaster as he activated a small core fire to thaw it out.

That's when Y/N heard a intercom.

"Y/N L/N, you have been weakened. You cannot take another 3 titans. Surrender now or we will take you in forcefully, and we can't guarantee your safety if we do that"

Y/N: I could say the same about you. Let's fucking do this.

Y/N prepared himself as his 3 foes revealed themselves.