Chapter 15 pt 2

Y/N and Jet left the hangar to see the Tri Titan standing there.

Y/N: Who the fuck are you?

Tri Titan: Are you Y/N L/N.

Jet: Yeah he is. What is it to you?

Tri Titan: Perfect.

She suddenly zoomed at Y/N and tried to strike him but Jet pushed him out of the way before striking the Tri Titan with her hammer. It knocked her back slightly as Y/N fired his red eye lasers at her.

The Tri Titan raised her left arm to block the set of lasers as Jet fired her railgun and began advancing. However the Tri Titans chest TV suddenly lit up as a beam of white energy shot out launching Jet back.

Y/N tried firing again but she grabbed him by the neck and slammed him down. Jet flew back with her mechanical jetpack hammer and struck the Tri Titan once more. Though the Tri Titan grabbed the hammer and struck Jet with it, a blue shield expanded from Jet's arm which blocked the hammer but it broke the shield generator in the process.

Y/N fired directly into the Tri Titans face making her stumble back as Y/N grabbed the hammer. Though it was far to heavy for him to lift. He saw the Tri Titan running at him so Y/N used all his strength to aim the jet at her and made it fire. The Tri Titan was hit with a stream of hot blue fire as Jet fired into her face with her own beam of fire.

She snatched the mechanical hammer and struck the Tri Titan with it who knocked her back with a sound burst. She spun around and extended her wrist blades which cut Y/N in the cheek very slightly. He stumbled back as he wiped a little blood off of his face though Jet looked absolutely pissed.

She fired into Tri Titan rapidly as her core went nuts, she grabbed her hammer and struck the Tri Titan in the face multiple times before using the hammers handle to break the TV screen before it could activate. Tri Titan tried to use her sound burst but Y/N used his eye laser blowing one of her speakers off. He moved to shoot her in the face but Assailant appeared in front of him.

 He moved to shoot her in the face but Assailant appeared in front of him

Y/N: Oh for fucks sake-

Assailant blasted Y/N in the face launching him back but Jet appeared and used her mechanical hammer which partially damaged Assailants astro ring, Y/N used his eye lasers but Assailant dodged and used his own hitting Y/N.

This distraction allowed for Tri Titan to put Y/N in a headlock. Assailant stunned Jet using his blaster and aimed at Y/N. He tried to use his eye lasers but his eyes began bleeding.

Y/Ns mind: Fuck. Dammit I didn't want to use this.

Y/N prepared to scream as he closed his eyes to concentrate but it wasn't needed as Boombox appeared and used a sound burst launching Assailant back into the hangar. He raised up and went to fire but Y/N grabbed him and prepared to crush him but he zipped out of Y/Ns hands.

Orange travel lines appeared in the sky as Y/N was struck multiple times and blasted multiple times.

Assailant: Pathetic after all this time. Even a small task force of agents could defeat you at this point.

Y/N: Shut up!

Y/N tried to punch Assailant but he missed and punched a building. Boombox just blocked another strike from hitting Y/N and he forced himself to use his eye lasers which blew Assailants helmet off.

Boombox: Ha! Bald!

Jet was suddenly thrown into Y/N by the Tri Titan though Boombox used a core beam on the Tri Titan stunning her though Assailant flew around and blasted Boombox launching her back. She grabbed Boombox and went to rip her head off though Y/N grabbed her arm to pull it back but it did nothing.

Tri Titan: Are you trying to make yourself feel better so you can say that you tried to help.

Jet flew over and struck Tri Titan with her hammer once more, she aimed her railgun though Assailant appeared and used his own railgun to blow Jets off. Y/N grabbed it and threw it at Assailant knocking him back which set his astro ring on fire.

Assailant: Finish this.

Tri Titan nodded as they surrounded Boombox, Jet and Y/N. Y/N tried to use his eye lasers though he just fell down from exhaustion. Boombox tried to fire her blasters but Assailant just blasted them off.

But then a dark blade with computer code emitting from it hit Assailant in the side of the head making him crash and burn on the ground. The Tri Titan looked back to see....computer men?