❮11-ᴛʜᴇ ɪʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢs❯

ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ❝ғɪsʜ❞ғᴜᴄᴋ ɪᴛ, sʜɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs

❝ғɪsʜ❞
ғᴜᴄᴋ ɪᴛ, sʜɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs.

Ever had that gnawing nervous feeling at the back of your asshole whenever something really awful and probably long lasting is about to happen and you don't know what to do?

I definitely was in that position when I discovered that I was sitting up on the ground with my arms tied to my back loosely. The fact is, there was a hundred percent chance of me freeing my arms and attacking my so-called mother but she had the deathless serum in her body and whatever else she made that I wasn't aware of.

I know we have all had our share of hate-worthy mothers but as you must know, mine is the worst, the devil's advocate. So please cut me some slack, I've suffered enough and I am not ready to suffer some more. 

"I know you're awake Mitchell." I opened my eyes and watched as she hovered over Ruan, with his belly torn open. The saltiness of my tears mixed with with the bittersweet taste of remorse and hatred made me want to curl up in a cold freezer and stay there for years alive. Just pure torture to myself for being her offspring.

"Why would you do this to me?" I finally asked, defeated, and she turned around and pulled down her surgical mask. The emotionally-dead psychopath look in her eyes made me feel real fear. "Why would you ruin everything?" the more I asked, the more my vision blurred.

"I gave you power and control and this is how you repay me?" she asked and before I could give her an answer, she threw her feet directly to my head, the impact blackening my mind for a moment. 

My arms were loose suddenly and I tried to crawl away but failed. Tears and blood masked my face and I felt sick to my stomach that I had to throw up on the tiled ground. 

"Fuck." I coughed and gasped when I finally felt the pain rush throughout my entire skull. If this was how death felt like then I didn't want to die. My brain went back to the animated series 'invincible' made me to realize that my life was shittier than Mark's.

He was a fucking cartoon character and I was a real fucking human who was just kicked in the head by her super-powered mother. Fuck my life.

"I just wanted us to be great together." she squatted and pulled my jaw between her palm, coating her fingers with my tears, blood, and puke. "Can't you see I'm doing all of this because I love and I want you to be the best version of yourself just like me and for that to happen, you need to make sacrifices. After-all, he's white and with all I've been through, I guess we can't be punished. Think of it as retribution for his ancestors' sins."

"Rot in hell." I spat on her face and she smiled and stood up, resuming her killer kicks but this time around, my whole body was being punished. My grunts echoed round the lab and no matter how hard I tried to get away, she kept pulling me back.

It went on that way until I my battered body laid sprawled on the ground, unmoving, except for the small moans that escaped my half opened lips. 

"Open your eyes." I hears a whisper and obeyed.