Undercover (Rated M)

**18+ only! Includes fingering, shower sex, and mentions of toy usage**

"Maggie, can I see you in my office?" Isobel asked Maggie. Maggie looked at her with a worried look but nodded her head. She followed Isobel to her office and closed the door. Jubal was also in her office along with the ADIC Rina Trenholm.

"Did I do something wrong?" Maggie asked as she sat down.

"Not at all. We have an assignment undercover. It was NYPD's case, but two of their undercover officers were ambushed. So they handed over the case to us. You fit the suspect's physical type." Rina said.

"How long would I be undercover?" Maggie asked.

"There's one more thing. You fit the suspect's physical type, but you need another female agent to go undercover with." Rina said.

"What, he's killing women who look like me and her best friend?" Maggie asked. Rina looked at Jubal, and Jubal looked at Isobel. "Am I missing something?" Maggie asked.

"He's killing women who look like you and their girlfriend/fiancé." Jubal said.

"So you want me to choose someone to go undercover with me as my girlfriend." Maggie stated.

"Yes, but we are allowing you to choose who goes under with you since you will be spending your downtime with her." Rina said.

"I can choose any agent I want?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, as long as she agrees to it." Jubal said.

"Can I think about who I choose?" Maggie asked.

"Of course. Just give us an answer by the end of the day." Rina said. Maggie nodded her head and walked out.

"Everything okay? What was that about?" OA asked.

"Just an assignment undercover." Maggie said.

"Okay. You look like you've seen a ghost though." he said.

"I have to choose a female agent to go undercover with as my girlfriend." Maggie said.

"Oh." OA said with shock.

"Yeah. I have no idea who I would even feel comfortable with being my fake girlfriend and who would feel comfortable with being my fake girlfriend." Maggie said.

"Do you feel comfortable with having a fake girlfriend? Do you even like women?" OA asked.

"I don't know. I guess I've never thought about women like that. But I'm comfortable with it." Maggie said.

"As long as you're comfortable with it and the woman you decide on is comfortable with it, then I wish you guys the best of luck." OA said.

"Thanks." Maggie said. She thought about who she could ask. She knows Elise wouldn't be comfortable, Tiff might be, but she didn't think she would agree. That only left Isobel and Nina, and she wasn't going to ask Nina for obvious reasons. She didn't even want to ask Isobel because she didn't think she would be okay with it. But her choices were Isobel and Tiff. Since Tiff and Scola were out getting something to eat, Maggie decided to ask Isobel first. Maggie walked to Isobel's office and knocked before she entered.

"Hey! Have you decided who you want to go undercover with?" Isobel asked.

"Uh, not exactly," Maggie said before sitting down in a chair across from Isobel. "There's only a few women I would be comfortable going undercover with. Two of them are out of the question, one of them is getting lunch. The only other one is still here. I know you're the boss, and you're very much needed here. But, you're one of the very few women I would feel safe and comfortable with undercover. I don't know if you would be comfortable with going undercover. Probably not. You know what, I don't know why-"