Jealousy

"He has a type. There's only one person who fits his type." Jubal said, and they all looked at Isobel.

"Are you really suggesting that we send Isobel in undercover?" Maggie asked.

"Yes, I am. We need to get close to the guy so we can arrest him." Jubal said.

"If she goes in, then I'm going in as backup." Maggie said.

"I can handle myself." Isobel said.

"I know, but I don't want to risk you being hurt. It will be better if one of us is inside with you." Maggie said.

"I will be-"

"Maggie's right. He's extremely dangerous, and if one of us doesn't get to you in time..." Jubal said.

"Fine. Maggie, you can go in with me as my friend. OA can pose as security. Tiff and Scola can be outside listening in." Isobel said. They all nodded their heads and got ready for their undercover assignment. Jubal called the club to let them know the plan. The suspect was targeting Hispanic women in their 40's. The only thing they had in common besides ethnicity was visiting the popular club.

Isobel wore a red dress that hugged her body and heels. She touched up her curls and makeup and applied some red lipstick. Instead of just wearing her hair down, she also decided to do a half up half down hairstyle.

Maggie didn't know what to wear, so she messaged Isobel. Isobel decided to just go over to Maggie's apartment since she lived relatively close and see what was in her closet. She knocked on Maggie's door, just realizing she's never been to her apartment before. She just knew Maggie lived close because Maggie had to pick her up for work when her car was getting fixed. That's how she discovered Maggie lived close.

When Maggie opened the door, she forgot how to breathe. Isobel was stunning, and Maggie was now panicking on the inside. "Uh, come in," Maggie said. Maggie's crush on Isobel was now more than just a crush. She was falling in love. "I'm sorry it's messy. Had I known you were coming over I would've cleaned up a bit. Anyway, I don't have any dresses because I absolutely hate wearing them with a passion."

"This isn't messy, Mags. And that's why I figured it'd be best for me to just come here and see your closet for myself. I figured you didn't own any dresses." Isobel said with a chuckle. Maggie showed Isobel to her room and closet. As Isobel looked through Maggie's clothes, Maggie did her best to not stare at Isobel. It was, indeed, very hard for her to not stare.

Isobel could feel Maggie's eyes on her. Usually she would say something. But with it being Maggie, she didn't mind. "You're really not making it easy for me, are you?" Isobel said as she sifted through Maggie's clothes.

"Now you see why I couldn't choose anything." Maggie said with a chuckle.

"Oh wait! This is cute. Plus, we'd be matching." Isobel said, pulling out a red and black jumpsuit. The top was red, and the pants portion was black. It was a long sleeve V neck with a cutout back.

"I forgot I even had that." Maggie said. It still had the tags on it.

"Well now that we have that figured out, time for the shoes." Isobel said. Maggie didn't own a pair of heels, so she decided on a pair of black sandals.

"Do I have to do my hair, too?" Maggie asked.

"I can do your hair. And makeup." Isobel said.

"You mean I get a whole pampering session?" Maggie asked with a slight chuckle.

"You deserve one." Isobel said. She handed Maggie her outfit and waited for her to be done changing before she went in the bathroom to do her hair and makeup.