chapter 1: the beginning

"You two, out of my house now!" The door slammed shut as our mom kicked us out. Outside the door, we stood dumbfounded. "You started it," said Tanaka. I looked at him dramatically before sighing."Hello, dear reader. I'm Tamako, and you're probably wondering how we ended up in this situation."

Well.....

Flashback 🥴🌀

Tamako's pov

"Here, catch," I said, passing it to Tanaka and sat on the couch lazily. "Hey!! Not fair!" Tanaka screamed, almost making me go deaf. I covered my ears and said in a sing-song voice, "Everything's fair in love and war, Tanaka-chan~~"

"And anyways, you change the diaper; I did it last time. Besides, who knows, a diaper can increase the bond between you and Taka. Go have some sibling bonding time, sho sho," I smirked successfully after seeing that ticked Tanaka. I love fighting with my siblings; who doesn't? It's fun to see these little ones go mad, hehe.
"Last time was a week ago! It's your turn now!" I looked at him boredly and replied, "What if I don't want to, hm? You gonna throw punches, little fellow?" Heh. I swear I could see veins popping on his forehead with anger. God, I love making children mad. inserts hyena laugh.
"If you don't," I looked at him to continue, "hm?" " I would tell mom you sneaked out through the closet window to read comics!!!"

............
Brat.

"Also, I will tell her that it is you who took her favorite expensive red dress and that you tore it to make some kind of weird doll that looks like Annabelle's aunty with down syndrome."
Shit
I sighed, ready to accept my defeat to this 13-year-old brat before my wicked brain had an idea. I looked at him with a very sweet smile, "Hey, Tanaka-chan~" Tanaka glared at me, almost like he could sense what's going on inside my brain."What?" he said skeptically, eyeing me."I was wondering if I should buy some dorayaki today; do you want some?"At the mention of dorayaki, Tanaka stiffened. "Dorayaki?"I smiled and replied, "Yes, dorayaki." He looked at me before sighing, "I will change his diaper, but you better buy me dorayaki, sis!" I playfully put my hands up in surrender with a lazy smile, "Of course, dorayaki it is."As Tanaka was changing Taka's diaper, my phone rang. It was my friend Ray. She and I have been friends since kindergarten. I always play pranks on her; it's fun, but mind you, she is terrifying when she is mad, especially when I'm late to go shopping with her. That girl is hella fashionable; she taught me how to dress cool. My friend is very cool, but her temper is something I don't want to see in a long time. Wait... "I FORGOT!!" I jumped from the couch, screaming, scaring poor Taka and Tanaka."Tanaka, did you see my shoes? My shoes, god dang it! Ray is gonna kill me!" I said, running around like a headless chicken."Ray sis?" Tanaka chimed in. "I understand if she wants to kill you, but is there any specific reason?"This brat."I forgot I had to accompany her with shopping. Gotta go, Tanaka, see you!!" Before I could sprint off, Tanaka held my shirt. I looked at him, "What is it?" I asked in a hurry."What about my dorayaki?" Tanaka asked, tilting his head in confusion."I'm sorry, kid; I'll buy it later-"Before I could continue, Tanaka screamed, "I KNEW IT, YOU LIAR!!" He started chasing me, trying to punch me. I dodged, but the kid has got some speed. "Ta-tanaka, I'll buy it, I pro-" a punch to the gut. Oof, that hurt."YOU SHOULDN'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP!!" I looked at him in horror as I saw the dirty diaper flying towards me. I moved out of the way, thankfully. Phew... but... SPLASH.I opened my eyes and checked myself, "I'M ALIVE!!" I cheered. I looked at Tanaka, but I saw his mouth wide agape as if he saw a ghost. "What?" He pointed behind me, horrified. I turned around, and then I saw it. I wished I saw a ghost instead of this.There stood our mom, fuming with rage, with a dirty diaper on her head. I swear I heard the coffin music. We gulped."H-Hi, m-mom!!"Her glare was enough to tell me to shut up."YOU TWO, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"
And that's how we got here.smiles innocently

smiles innocently