chapter 10 Hina

Ring Ms. Hayashida's phone buzzed, interrupting the tranquility of their living room. "Hold on, dear. Hello? Now? Can't it wait? Alright, be there in a minute. Thanks for the heads-up."Apologies spilled out as Yuki San turned to her child, a touch of guilt in her eyes. "Sorry, kiddo. Work's calling. Can you handle school on your own today?""No worries, Mom. I got it."Regret lingered as Yuki San shot an apologetic glance. "Gotta run. You guys take care. Tamako, stay on the school path, alright? No detours." With a nod, Tamako agreed, and Yuki San hurried off, leaving the household.

School~~
Tamako navigated the school corridors, her eyes scanning room numbers until she finally located her class. With a deep breath, she pushed the door open, stepping into a world of unknown faces.The teacher, a friendly figure at the front of the room, smiled warmly. "Ah, you must be Tamako. Welcome! Class, we have a new addition today. Tamako, why don't you introduce yourself?"Tamako, a bit nervous but determined, spoke up. "Um, hi everyone. I'm Tamako, just transferred here. Nice to meet you all."The teacher continued, "Great! Tamako, find a seat, and we'll carry on with today's lesson. If you have any questions, feel free to ask your classmates."

She looked around and found a familiar face.

Tamako hesitated before approaching Hinata, who was sitting alone.Tamako: "Hey, is this seat taken?"Hinata looked up, surprised but welcoming.Hinata: "No, feel free to sit! I'm Hinata tachibana, by the way."Tamako smiled, taking a seat.Tamako: "I'm Tamako fujiwara. Nice to meet you, Hinata."
"So, Tamako, where are you from?" Hinata inquired."Oh, I just moved here from a town not too far away. It's my first day," Tamako replied."That's cool! How are you finding everything so far?" Hinata asked."It's a bit overwhelming, but everyone seems friendly. How about you? Any tips for surviving this place?" Tamako wondered.Hinata chuckled. "Well, you've got to try the ramen place near the school; it's a hidden gem. And don't stress too much about the maze-like hallways - you'll get the hang of it.""Thanks for the advice! By the way, what's your favorite subject?" Tamako inquired."Definitely art. I love drawing and painting. How about you?" Hinata shared."I'm into literature. I enjoy getting lost in a good book," Tamako confessed.

Tamako grinned, "You know, once I convinced my friends that I had a secret talent for predicting the weather. I claimed I could feel rain in my toes."Hinata laughed, her eyes lighting up with curiosity, "No way! Did they believe you?"Tamako chuckled, "Well, for a moment. Until the sunny day I predicted heavy rain. They never let me live that down."Hinata joined in the laughter, "That's hilarious! We should come up with more outrageous talents together."Tamako's eyes gleamed, "Absolutely! Maybe next time, I'll claim to have mastered the art of telepathic communication with vending machines."Hinata grinned, "Count me in! By the way, Tamako, how about we hit the mall this weekend? There's a sale, and I could use some company."Tamako's expression turned excited, "Sounds like a blast! We can put our unique talents to the test in the world of discounted fashion."Hinata chuckled, "Perfect! It's a date then; said Hinata jokingly
Tamako grinned, responding playfully with a slight bow, "As you wish, my lady."

After hours of what felt like an eternal school day, the bell mercifully rang,As Tamako trudged homeward, she sighed, "Finally, freedom after hours of torture."
Hinata, equally drained, joked, "Survived another one. We deserve medals for enduring classroom dramas."
Tamako managed a tired smile, "Absolutely. See you tomorrow Hinata, maybe with better luck."
As they parted ways, Tamako turned to Hinata with a smile. "Thanks for making my first day awesome, Hinata."Hinata winked, "No problem, Tamako. Get some good rest and brace yourself for the next thrilling episode of school life!"Tamako chuckled, "Will do. See you around, Hinata!"With a final wave, Tamako continued walking home.
As Tamako wearily entered the house, Pah, couldn't resist stirring up some trouble.

Pah smirked, "Look who's survived the torture chamber they call school."
Tamako shot back, plopping herself on the sofa "Oh please, you wouldn't last a day dealing with classroom dramas."

Pah pretended to clutch his heart, "I'll stick to the sanctuary of video games, thank you very much."Tamako playfully threatened, "Someday, you'll have to face the dreadful realm of homework. Brace yourself!"Pah gasped theatrically, "Homework, the ultimate nemesis! Spare me, all-knowing scholar."
"Btw where is Tanaka and taka ?" "They are asleep, Tanaka said he will look after taka when I was going to he got tired and fell asleep too,I ended up taking care of both"pah said shaking his head.
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh"
Tamako, curious, asked Pah, "hey pah Why did you choose Toman?"Pah, reflecting, responded with sincerity, "Toman's not just a gang; they're my family. Mikey, Peh, Baji, Mitsuya, Draken - they mean everything to me. We've got each other's backs through thick and thin."Tamako's expression softened, and with a playful grin, she said, "You really love Toman, huh? In that case, I'll help you protect Toman too."Pah nodded, "Of course, they're family, like you."Tamako, a bit surprised but smiling, gazed at Pah, "Yeah, they're family."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note to avoid any confusion
•Takemichi hasn't timetraveled yet
•tamako is twelve in this timeline, her original age is 18
•tanaka is 5, originally he is 13 and taka is 2.
• pah is 13