chapter 9 oh no

Timeskip 2 weeks~~~
Tamako's energetic voice echoed, "Pah, give my socks back!!" as she sprinted after him through the house.Pah chuckled, teasingly responding, "You started it, Mako! You stole my dango."Tamako groaned, "That's like 2 days ago! Oh, come on, Pah, it's my first day! I'll be late!!"Amidst their playful argument, Miss Yuki watched with a smile. "You two better not break anything before school," she called out, finding joy in the newfound liveliness of their mornings.Tanaka, unfazed by the commotion, calmly enjoyed his cereal, occasionally raising an eyebrow at his siblings' antics. Meanwhile, baby Taka peacefully slept in the crib, undisturbed by the morning chaos.

It was a snapshot of their daily life - a mix of chaos, laughter, and warmth. Miss Yuki, though slightly amused by the sock-dango dispute, secretly cherished these moments, feeling grateful for the vibrant atmosphere the Fujiwara siblings had brought into their lives.
Miss Yuki gazed at the four children, realizing that the once dull house had transformed into a lively and warm home. A genuine smile graced her face as she embraced the newfound joy. "Tamako, hurry up! You'll be late," she called out, a touch of playfulness in her voice.

As Tamako rushed to get ready for her first day at school, Tanaka chuckled to himself, thinking, "This may not be so bad after all."
As Tamako dashed towards the door, Pah called out, "Hey, Mako, don't forget your lunch!" He tossed a small bento box her way, earning a grin from Tamako."Thanks, Pah-chin!" Tamako shouted, using the nickname she had quickly adopted for him. he ruffled her hair playfully, Pah chuckled. "Have fun at school, brat," he teased.Tamako then turned to Tanaka, tousling his hair and saying, "Take care of the house, Tanaka-chan! Don't let Taka wreak havoc."Tanaka saluted with a small smile, "You got it, Sis." Baby Taka giggled as Tamako placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.Miss Yuki, standing by the door, smiled at the sight. "Alright, let's go, Tamako. First day awaits!"

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣
Hello again reader deary, smiling here hope you enjoyed so far,if you didn't then

🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣🐣Hello again reader deary, smiling here hope you enjoyed so far,if you didn't then