Homework: Page 1 -New Teacher-

Winter had her first exam of the week today. She was stressed enough and fed up with everything. Despite the current exams, Winter was eagerly (!) looking forward to the last exam two weeks later...

The Math exam.

Although she tried to learn on her own, but she always made mistakes somewhere. This wasn't just true for math exams. The entire math class was like that. But she didn't care much; after all, she scored above 50 in any case. Like 51, for example.

When her family suggested getting a private teacher, Winter delayed this matter just to avoid studying more and thinking too much. Unfortunately, she couldn't postpone it this time.

After having a bad time with her first exam and lowering her mood, all Winter wanted to do was go home and sleep all day. Finally, when she arrived home and entered, she saw an unfamiliar face. Not only that, but her family seemed so happy that Winter started to get scared.

"What's going on?" After cautiously placing her bag in the corner, Winter stood up and started looking curiously at her family.

"Winter, this is your first math teacher," her mother spoke with the excitement of a two-year-old taking their first steps. While Winter questioned in her mind how old she was, suddenly what her mother said hit her.

"Winter, this is your first math teacher." The sounds became muffled, and she started to hear only this sentence in her head. It was echoing.

Winter started swearing in her mind uncontrollably. Apparently, her first math teacher spoke from outside.

"No need to get so tense; I won't eat you," she chuckled and approached the girl.

"I'm Yoo Jimin, but call me Karina." Winter's first math teacher extended her hand to Winter and smiled.

Winter was surprised that her math teacher Karina spoke to her so gently. Aren't math teachers supposed to be strict? Who knows. Winter would experience everything herself. After all, it was her first math teacher. Not to mention, her first private teacher.

"I'm Minjeong, but I go by the name Winter." Winter shook Karina's hand in the air and gave it a slight shake. After letting go of their hands, she started examining her teacher. She was a very graceful woman, with soft eyes. But as deadly as her soft gaze, she had threatening looks. It was as if she was saying to Winter, "We'll see each other while studying." When Winter was getting scared of the teacher's gaze, her mother's voice was heard, and she turned to her.

"We hired this teacher because the math exam is approaching, actually, we were going to hire for other subjects too, but since you always get a score of 51, we prioritized the math teacher." Winter's mother looked at her with a smirk. According to Winter, even 51 wasn't a low grade, what was wrong with it?

"I usually give private lessons in other fields too. But for now, your family hired me for math." Winter nodded approvingly.

"No lessons today, right?" Winter looked at them as if she wanted to sleep. Karina laughed from the side. Winter's hopes of sleeping were already dashed.

"Unfortunately, there are lessons today, Winter. Should we study in your room or at the table in the living room?" Winter laughed nervously. Her room was messy, but it was the most comfortable place for studying. Studying in the living room felt like torture. After thinking for a moment, she looked at her teacher.

"We can study in my room, but I need to check my room right now-" Before the last word was heard, Winter grabbed her bag and ran to her room. Seeing her like this, Karina laughed. She thought Winter was the sweetest of all the students she had taught so far. Both beautiful and sweet.

As soon as Winter entered her room, she hugged everything and threw them into the space next to her bed. She quickly organized her room and opened the window. She sprayed a few spritzes of her favorite Lost Cherry perfume into the room. The room smelled perfect.

Winter looked at her outfit; she didn't want to study in school uniforms. She quickly opened her wardrobe and took out denim shorts for summer, paired with a striped yellow crop top. She put them on quickly and took the school uniforms and threw them in the dirty laundry. As she was leaving the laundry room, she encountered Karina.

"Are you done getting ready?" Karina scrutinized Winter for a while. And then waited for her to answer.

"Yes, yes, I'm ready, we can go." Winter gestured to the door of her room with her hand. She entered first, then Karina followed. They sat directly at the study desk.

Hello, this is not my first book. I opened this account just to write winrina books and gxg. A creative (?) topic came to my mind suddenly, and I felt like writing it. I want it to be a funny and entertaining book. -of course, chaos will be included if not, I'll let you know-

I won't make the chapters too long because I'm very impatient. Normally I write around 1000 words, but this time I will try to keep it shorter.

New chapters will come after 5 votes for now.

Please don't forget to vote and comment to support! <3