Homework: Page 3 -Nevermind-

Winter sat at the table, silently wishing Karina wouldn't ask her any more questions. Taking a sip of her coffee and trying not to show anything, she looked at the open book in front of her. Meanwhile, Winter placed her trembling hands under her legs. "What subject are we going to study today, ma'am?" Winter turned to Karina and saw her worried eyes.

"Winter, I told you to tell me what's wrong. Your hands are shaking." Winter was slightly startled. She wanted to tell everything to Karina, but then she remembered that Karina might try to talk to them, and afterwards, the girls could do things to Winter that she couldn't even imagine. She could already hear the girls' humiliating words. Winter turned her head back to the book. "Oh, nothing, ma'am. I think I got a bit hungry, so my sugar dropped," she tried to dismiss.

Karina grabbed Winter's chin and turned her face towards herself. "Don't look away from me, and don't lie to me. I don't like it." Karina's sudden movement surprised Winter. She looked at Karina, bewildered. "Uh-?"

"Anyway, Winter, we'll talk later. We will talk." Karina let go of Winter's chin, withdrew her hands, and started taking out test papers.

Although Karina dismissed it by saying 'anyway,' she had actually overheard everything. While going to the bathroom, the discomfort of eavesdropping on everything made her tense. And as much as she didn't want to, she started lecturing Winter. Moreover, she was determined to follow those girls.

~

"Yes, Winter, what is the radius of this..." Winter was focused on the lesson when her phone rang, and she jumped in her seat. Karina's eyes also went to the phone before Winter's. It was Ningning calling. Winter smiled upon seeing her best friend's name on the phone.

"Silence your phone, Winter. It's distracting us." Karina looked sharply into Winter's eyes.

"Ma'am, the lesson will be over in five minutes. Do you have to be this strict?" Winter rolled her eyes and took her phone to answer the call.

"Hello? Yes, yes, I'm free tonight. Why do you ask?" Winter listened carefully to Ningning and suddenly widened her eyes in shock. Then, with slow glances, she turned to her math teacher, Karina. Trying not to reveal anything, Winter withdrew her gaze. She wished that what was discussed on the phone wouldn't be heard. Meanwhile, Karina kept suspicious eyes on Winter.

"Y-yes, I can come to stay overnight at your place-" Ningning had invited Winter to go to a bar with friends in the evening. While Winter was trying to drink her beverage, she suddenly choked. She entered into a fit of coughing.

"OHOM- OHO- CLOSE THE PHONE- BYE-" In addition, Ningning mentioned that the girl she liked would be there. As soon as Winter heard "the girl she liked," she closed the phone, threw it on the table, and started hitting herself to clear what got stuck in her throat. Seeing this, Karina quickly started hitting Winter's back.

"Are you okay, Winter...?" Karina watched Winter's face with concern, and when Winter nodded her head as a sign of 'yes,' she took a deep breath and straightened up.

"The lesson is over. Don't forget your homework, or I'll give you a severe punishment." Karina didn't divert her serious gaze from Winter. Meanwhile, Winter wiped the cold sweat from her forehead and started packing her things. "Also-" Karina started speaking again, but her sentence was cut off.

"Okay, ma'am, I'll do it. See you~" Without even listening to the teacher's words, Winter threw her backpack over her shoulder and left the café running. Karina got annoyed at Winter, who cut her off in the middle of the sentence. Just as she was about to scold her, she noticed Winter's phone left on the table.

Karina slowly picked up the phone from the table and examined it. "I hope you don't mind me snooping around your phone, little lady." Karina put the phone in her bag and left the café with Winter's phone.

~

Karina spent a few more hours wandering outside and bought brand new clothes for herself. She was tired of carrying the heavy bags, but even the bags were silent because they were branded. Karina got on the bus with her 'branded' bags and headed towards Winter's house.

She had delayed a bit because she didn't want to give Winter her phone right away. She wanted to mess with it and give a little punishment to Winter, who hadn't done her homework for 6 weeks.

When the bus finally stopped at the nearby stop to Winter's house, Karina got off. She walked towards Winter's family home for about 5 minutes. When she arrived and rang the bell, she saw Winter's mother.

"Ah, hello, Miss Karina. Please come in, what brings you here?" Winter's mother opened the door wide and smiled.

"Actually, I came to ask about Winter. Is she at home?" Karina, holding Winter's phone, was distracted by the incoming notification. She glanced at the message and tried to hide her surprise.

"Not at the moment. She came about 10 minutes ago but just took her things and left immediately. She said she's going to stay overnight at her friend's place."

"I see, no problem. I'll come later. Have a good day." Karina bowed hastily and left without even listening to the woman's words.

Karina called a taxi and started going straight home. She was going to get ready. And of course, what was she going to get ready for: she was going to prepare for the bar where Winter pretended to go for a sleepover.

At that moment, Karina went into the distracting message and read it.

-

•KakaoTalk•

Friends
>Chats
Calls
More

•|ringning2
Minjeonng
Where the hell are you
If you forgot the way, I can send my location
And don't you dare say you're still getting ready, damn it
I'll punch you in the face

-

Karina cunningly thought of a plan and wrote to the girl.

-

Hey Ning
Send me your location
I think I got lost

•|ringning2
Sure, I'll send it
Come quickly
The girl you like is waiting for you, getting worried
LOL PUAHAH-
[📍 Location]

-

Karina rolled her eyes and sent a seen without caring.

She paid the taxi fare and went straight up to her house. In her room, she threw the bags on the bed. From one of the bags, she took out her new red, velvet, low-cut, and thigh-slit dress. She wore it, fixed her hair, applied makeup that highlighted her sharp eyes. She put on red lipstick and sprayed perfume, giving her a final touch.

She took her black handbag from the wardrobe and, especially, put Winter's phone in it. Then, she headed to the front door. Wearing black heels with a red base, she went down to the parking lot, admiring her beautiful Tesla, the latest model in black. She walked to her car with longing and got in. Setting the location on her car, she set off for the bar.

Greetings, as I wish for my book to be read more with each passing day, I remember the chapter I posted at the end 29372838 years ago. But anyway, surely, I'll find Winrina readers. Also, I made a slight transition to texting in the texting part. You might see more texting from now on.

I love chaos btw

Also, I hope it doesn't sound like begging (I'm begging). Give me a vote <3

And throw a comment pleasee.