Homework: Page 2 -Caffé-

Winter had completed her third lesson about three days ago. She was going to have her fourth lesson today. But she didn't want to go at all. Plus, she didn't want to study at home either. Her mother kept interrupting her studies by either bringing drinks or fruit plates. Winter must have been tired of this, as she ran to Karina waiting for her in her room as soon as she got home.

"Teacher, uh—" Winter started to think for a short time about where to study. Karina, on the other hand, was content with just looking at Winter in astonishment. She had burst in suddenly and startled Karina.

"I'm tired of studying at home, and my mom keeps interrupting. I can't focus. Can we go to a café to study?" It was a great opportunity for Winter to spend time outside.

Karina looked at her thoughtfully and spoke while looking into her eyes. "Okay, but are you sure you can focus at the café? Also, you're not just going to the café to study, right?" Karina spoke threateningly towards the end of her sentence.

"Uhm—" Winter cleared her throat. And grinned cheekily. "We can have coffee at the café, right, teacher?" Karina chuckled at Winter's cute behavior. For some reason, Karina thought Winter was very cute these days. Too much sweetness for Karina. She was struggling not to bite Winter. When Winter noticed Karina's sincere smile, she felt embarrassed for some reason.

"Okay then, change your clothes and take your books. I'll wait inside." Karina gathered her belongings from the table and went inside. Winter rushed to her closet immediately. She completed her cherry red crop top with a plain black mini skirt. She quickly combed her hair and applied cherry lip balm. After putting the necessary items in her bag, she went to the living room.

When she entered the living room, Karina had scrutinized Winter thoroughly. Winter felt like she would sink into the ground when she noticed it, but she tried not to show it. "Come on, Winter, let's go out," Karina stood up and Winter put on their shoes together and left the house. While thinking about where they were going, Winter suggested the café where she preferred to go with her school friends.

They finally arrived at the café. They sat at a table by the window on the second floor and took out their study materials. By the way, Winter didn't want to study at all. She was thinking to herself, "I wish something would happen so I could escape from studying." Karina seemed to understand what Winter was thinking from her gaze.

"Would you like to have some coffee and chat first, Winter?" Winter quickly turned to her teacher as if she had been waiting for this moment and smiled, nodding her head. Karina chuckled at Winter and then asked, "What would you like to drink?" After thinking for a while, Winter remembered the cherry cream coffee she constantly drank and loved. "I'll have the Cherry Creamy drink, what about you?" After a little thought, Karina said, "I'll try what you're drinking. I'm curious." Karina was about to take her wallet and go down when Winter quickly grabbed her wallet and ran downstairs. Karina paused for a few seconds and then chuckled and sat back down.

When Winter went downstairs, she got in line and started waiting. While waiting, the café's popular and snobbish girl gang entered. Winter immediately turned her head when she saw them, but she couldn't avoid their eyes.

"Ah, look who's here." Along with the other girls, they got in line behind Winter. Winter suddenly remembered the prayer she had made. Apparently, her prayer had been answered, but she didn't want to escape from studying by getting beaten up.

"Shall we have a little fun?" A girl named Yuna grabbed Winter by the shoulder and forcibly turned them towards them. "You're ignoring us too. Isn't that rude? We're your friends," they all laughed together. Winter didn't want to be beaten up right now. Also, she didn't want her teacher Karina to be aware of the situation. So, she tried to close the incident for now.

"Please, don't do anything today. I promise I'll let you do whatever you want at school tomorrow, but not today, okay?" The girls looked surprised. Winter, who was trying her best to avoid being beaten up, was promising them to beat her up.

"What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" Winter could think of only one person. Karina. She didn't want her to worry. Also, she didn't want her to know what happened and tell her family. While Winter was lost in thought, it was her turn, she ordered the drinks and ignored the words the girls continued to say.

"Well, we won't do anything today, but tomorrow, you'd better be an obedient little kitty, okay?" The girls spoke mockingly and watched Winter leave. Winter returned to the table with a sad expression, placed the drinks on the table, and sat down.

Karina looked worriedly at Winter, who had turned pale. "What happened, Winter?"

Hello, even though there were no votes, I'm posting the second chapter because there were 11 views. After this chapter, the next chapters will be fun, I'll switch to texting parts.

Voting and commenting would really make me happy. But if you don't do both, it's okay.