Plan one

My eyes widened in shock as he stood in front of me, my body being picked up by Michael so I could face my dad without having to stumble.

I hold my arm in front of my body, realizing I truly broke something, but my dads chuckle fills the room.

"So naïve" His hand reaches up to my chin making me look at his disgusting face "Just like your mother"

I try to shake my body away from Michael's grip, to scream and hurt him, Michael won't let me go, tears stream down my face as I realize that Michael had been part of my dad's plan all along; the night I came here, he was yelling at him, the voice, I recognize it so clearly, Michael wanted this to happen, he wanted me to forget, he's a liar. All that he is was to mess me up.

I want him off, I don't want any of them near me. I hate both of them.

I hate my dad for being a god damn drunk. I hate him for making me feel bad about myself. I hate him for leaving me. I hate him.

I hate Michael. For all the lies he's told. For the times he's told me I was his family, that I was special to him. I want him away. I want him back dead. I hate him. I hate him.

His arms tightens his grip on me as I get back up on my feet, shoving me toward him, as we walk.

"Do you and your little friends think we're stupid? That I wouldn't realize why you remember so much?" He scoffs as he pulls his glasses up to his face. "We have cameras everywhere, we have microphones in every room Bells"

"Don't you dare call me that." I had enough guts to even say that to him, he was mocking me, I know he was. Bells was the only thing he called me before, before everything came crashing down. His greying hair fell in front of his face as he shook his head chuckling, Michael's hands pushing against my back strikes pain all throughout the front part of my body.

"Stop touching me" I keep myself away from Michael "I hate you. I hate all of you" My hands clench as my eyes fill up, I force myself not to cry, never to cry anymore for people who mean nothing to me.

We end up reaching a room, completely white, something that was pretty obvious from everything else. I keep my eyes glued to the floor as I have a chair placed in front of me, then two in front, Michael whispers something into his ear before taking a seat, I keep my eyes to the floor as I try to squeeze my eyes shut, my left rib driving me insane.

I put my hand up to where the pain is coming from as I hiss in pain, I don't dare to open my eyes because I'm afraid to, I don't want to see them.

"Don't you have any questions for us my darling?" He laughs, he laughs, I take it all in me not to jump at the two of them, Michael stays quiet as I try to keep them out, everything's getting to my head. My head is spinning, I can't breathe. I cant.

I can't breathe.

"Don't have one of your episodes now when I want to explain everything." my father lifts my chin up as my breathing increases, I flinch from his touch knowing what he was going to do, what he had always done.

I try to pull away as I try to place my head in between my knees as I fall off my chair.

He raises his hand as I shut my eyes tight knowing what comes next. The only thing making the stinging pain from my right cheek was not of my throbbing insides but if the last glance I had of Michael, with his eyes wide open as he pries himself to look away from a father hitting his only kid.

//

Hello if u are reading this i love you!!!!

I'm trying to make the characters believable do if they don't right now the following chapters to come will show their character development so pls don't

"Omg child abuse!!2!2! Dads don't do this in real life like"

The last thing I want is cheesy

Umeiemejemeiem

So Michael is alive woohoo but he's a fckin betch

('ε` ) << kiss him rn be he deserves a kiss

Next chapter will be up in 50+ reads so vote pls it takes only a millisecond