Plan three

Please comment what you think on every part bc I worked rlly hard for this book and now everything is piecing together and it makes me sad when u guys don't comment cuz like. "do I suck this bad?" Lol ok

"Bella you need to understand that I didn't just leave you like that." Dean states seriously and I cough humorously

"I knew I was an awful parent to you, you didn't deserve the person I was" I cant tell if he's telling the truth or not, it's funny how quickly his expression changes within a matter of seconds, that's how he always was.

I look at him, I look at the dad I always loved, the one I always looked forward to seeing, then that's when I see it. Thats when I remember why I had hated him for so long, why I became distant to a person called a parent, that a role model figure parents are, he could never be. I remember everything so clearly, how he made me this way.

His same life-less blue eyes resemble mine, the wrinkles by his eyes, the starting grey of his hair makes me wonder where the hell he's been for so long after he left.

"Go to hell" I mutter under my breath, the boy that had used to be the only thing that mattered in my life decides to speak up, his voice stronger than a few minutes ago.

"Bella you should ju-"

"You can rot in hell just like him! I'd rather die than be near any of you, you ruined everything for me" tears prick at my eyes, then slowly one by one they fall

Dean purses his lips together as he sits back in his chair, Michael blinking a few times before hunching his back like his normal self.

"You're just like her" he chuckles looking down at his hands, his hands fidget at his watch, something that was handed to him from my grandad before he died.

That felt like a lifetime ago, family ties make my stomach churn, I always had kept those things away, I never talked about my family to anyone -not even Michael.

I wipe my damp cheeks with the back of my hand, then running my fingers through my unbrushed hair.

"Like your mother" he looks up at me, my heart stopping. My mother was a serious topic. After she died, he never once talked about her, he didn't even let me go to her funeral.

"She stays out of it." my jaw clenched as I try to threaten him, my mom was the reason he had left, the reason why I had hurt myself, last thing I want was a reminder of her.

"Quiet but feisty." then that was it, he genuinely gave a soft smile like a normal person, I don't know whether to be angry or sad. The silence in the room began to fill with deep breaths, my hands tugging at my hair.

"Cathy had told you the truth, didn't she?"

I stay quiet, my body fidgeting in my seat, I remember, the first time I had come here she told me, about her and mom being related. Affairs and lies, then car crashes and deaths.

"Isabella" he says sternly the voice he had was professional "I'm sorry"

I shake my head scoffing at his attempt

"Fuck you" my voice is hoarse compared to his, I look to Michael who I had expected to say something back, his eyes were completely glued to the ground, my eyes flickering back to the man in the suit.

"It was all part of Plan 94"

A plan? His own fucking kid is a test subject? Was that all I am to him?

"1994, suicides and depression kicked in to the media, the year exposing the drop of happiness."

1994, ironic enough. My mind wanders over to Luke, was that all just an act? A piece he played in the plan to break me? My stomach turns, as I continue to fidget, with all my being I try to keep myself together.