Plan 6 : Inside Michael's head

I never wanted it this way, I never ever did. I never wanted to look her in the eyes and betray her after all the years I've tried to gain trust from her. Never did I want her eyes to be so dark and filled with hatred.

I know I'm being harsh but it's the only thing I could do.

My whole world was black and white and her eyes were screaming with colour. Was this how it felt like when you lose the one you love? Was this the final stage of finally being gone and sad?

Her lips form into a thin line, no longer trembling like how it was earlier, her eyebrows knit together as she looks at her fathers eyes dead on.

Fuck it that was me, I'd probably be killing the guy, Bella was never supposed to be the one for me, she was never the one I was to fall for.

How could a broken boy and a broken girl be together when all they feel is sadness?

Her blue eyes flickered as she took a glance at me, my eyes looked directly onto hers, as I give her an emotionless response. Her eyes I noticed were hard to read, they were blue with the tints of dark green and it intimidated me. The black circles in her eyes never dilated in the sun or changed sized in darkness, her eyes were extraordinary. They could be icy blue or just as its  pale state.

"Bella get off me!" I wiggle myself out of her grip as her arm was tightly wrapped around my neck

Her laugh filled the trees, the wind blew as she hopped off my back smiling at me with her big blue eyes.

"You make me happy, you know Mike, if we're both not married by 40 we have to marry each other" she sent me a toothy grin as I felt butterflies in my stomach

"We'll be fine right? Not like how my mom died but turned out to be chea-"

"You don't know that."

She shrugs as she looks down at her feet and quickly turns around as she runs around the small park.

She goes up on the slide as I chase after her

"My dad got me the new MCR album we should check it out at my house"

"I hate you Michael." Her voice interrupted me from my thoughts as I slowly looked up to see her face

"I hate you." She repeats

I hate myself too.

"Get me out of here!"

My mind goes blank

"I want to die! I want to die!"

Me too.

No one reads this anymore and it makes me a lil sad lol :(