About Bella

Name : Isabella Buckzo

Nickname: Bella

Background:

Bella is the 15 year old 2nd adopted daughter of Blitzo, a chaotic and eccentric imp who runs a small business in hell. She was abandoned by her previous demon parents at a young age and grew up in the streets of Hell, fending for herself. Despite her tough upbringing, Bella has always remained optimistic and eager to please those she cares about.

Appearance:
Bella has long fiery red hair that is usually tied back in a messy ponytail with a black ribbon. Her skin is a deep shade of purple and she has bright yellow eyes that seem to glow in the dark. She wears an oversized red hoodie with black stripes on the sleeves and black shorts, completing her look with knee-high striped socks and red sneakers.

Personality:
Bella is outgoing, energetic, and has a bit of a mischievous streak. She loves playing pranks on her family and friends but always knows where to draw the line. She has a strong sense of loyalty towards her family, especially Blitzo, whom she sees as both a father figure and role model.

Abilities:
As an demon from hell, Bella possesses various abilities such as fire manipulation, flight, enhanced speed and strength. However, due to her young age, she is still learning how to control these powers fully.

Relationships:
Blitzo - To Bella , Blitzo is more than just a boss or adoptive father; he's her hero. She looks up to him and admires his free-spirited nature.he took her in when she had no one else. For the longest time it was just her and blitzo until he adopted Loona.

Stolas - Bella relationship with Stolas is complicated due to his affair with Blitzo's as his way to get back at his horrible ex wife Stella However, they have moments where they bond. They both love talking about the books they are reading and stolas told her she has free access to his huge home library when ever she wants to use it. He has also been helping her learn how to control and use her powers.

Octavia - Octavia often acts as an older sister figure to Bella and teaches her how to properly use her demon powers.

Moxxie & Millie - The two employees of Blitzo's business are like an Aunt and uncle to Bella, and she enjoys spending time with them.

Loona - Loona and Bella are close to each other when loona first got there it took some time for Bella and loona to open up to each other Bella didn't like the fact that she had to share a room with her or sharing blitzo with her, but she starting to like having an older sister.

Fun Facts:
- Bella loves spicy food and will add hot sauce to almost anything.

- She has a pet demon cat named Sparky.

- Bella is an expert in pickpocketing, a skill she learned while living on the streets.

- Her favorite human holiday is Halloween, as it allows her to blend in with humans and play pranks on unsuspecting victims.

-Bella is really good with guns just like blitzo who taught her how to shoot.

- No one knows who Bella  birth parents are.... But she has as much power in her as stolas does if not more.