Loo Loo Land

*Flashback to a young Octavia*

" Mummy! Daddyyyy!" Stolas Hears from his daughter's room. Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket. "Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella." a sleepy stolas says. a sleepily, annoyed Stella "You get up."
Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets.
" Via? What troubles you, my owlet?" Stolas ask his daughter.
A young Octavia crys
"Daddy! Daddy"
Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her. " I had a dream! A really bad dream." She crys.
Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, correcting her." A nightmare." She crys more "I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!"

Stolas rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly. "There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay.'
Stolas summons his to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed. " When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember.... Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open. " ....No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire."
Stolas begins singing to little Octavia.

♫ It always seems more quiet... in the dark ♫

Stolas opens a portal above himself and Octavia. She looks up in awe of the beauty of space through the portal.

♫ It always feels so stark... how silence grows under the moon ♫

Stolas and young Octavia float up through the portal and into the cosmos, landing on a barren moon.

♫ Constellations gone so soon ♫

♫ I used to think that I was bold ♫

Walking across the moon, Stolas leaves footprints in the dust.

♫ I used to think love would be fun ♫

♫ Now, all my stories have been told. Except for one... ♫
Stolas looks down at young Octavia, and she looks back with her large, curious eyes. Her gaze shifts to a pink glow to her side.

♫ As the stars start to align ♫

♫ I hope you take it as a sign that you'll be okay ♫

A meteor begins its descent towards a giant, pink colored star.

♫ Everything will be okay ♫
The meteor makes contact with the pink star, and begins to sink beneath the molten surface.

♫ And if the collapse ♫

Multiple planetary bodies begin gravitating toward the pink star, including the moon that Stolas and Octavia currently reside on, which eventually shatters into pieces as the star's gravity pulls on it.

♫ Although, the day could be my last. You will be okay ♫

Young Octavia yawns and falls asleep contentedly against her father's chest.

♫ When I'm gone, you'll be okay... ♫

Distant planetary bodies fly through the cosmos, pulled in by the pink star's incredible gravitational pull. They disintegrate upon impact and causes the star to explode in a powerful supernova just as the portal closes behind Stolas causing him to sing louder.

♫ And when Creation goes to die ♫

♫ You can find me in the sky ♫

♫ Upon the last day ♫

Stolas drapes the sleeping Octavia in a blanket.

♫ And you will be okay... ♫

His lullaby finished, Stolas leaves as his young daughter settles to sleep, content.